heartache

heartache

A Poem by Alyssa
"

We've all experienced an unbearable pain.

"
Heartache, a simple word that holds so much hidden meaning. In my life, over the years; I've heard the tales of pain from my loved ones, and their sorrow that dwells deeply within their hearts. I always thought that one day I could evade this emotion this painful gathering within ones self. I was naive I thought I could be the one to live without ever realizing it was real to ever experience this possibility of it actually happening to me. I was wrong like always, I believed my self superior to this emotion, I believed within my heart , that I will never let this get to me. How incredibly stupid I was, how so stupid I am to believe this huh. Now I know what this truly means, now I know the truth of  heartache.........,but why her? Why my sister? Why take away someone I love so dearly from me? Why, why her? She did nothing wrong, she did nothing to deserve the claws of death? She was my sister, she was my friend, she was my everything, and now she's gone, and that's the end.

© 2013 Alyssa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on July 25, 2013
Last Updated on July 25, 2013
Tags: #heartache #sorrow #pain #hurt #

Author

Alyssa
Alyssa

houston, TX



About
My inspiration in everything I do is my family and I love them more than my own life. Thank you for your love more..

Writing
my torn heart my torn heart

A Story by Alyssa