So, you are my friend?

So, you are my friend?

A Poem by Aurora Boreyalis
"

i am so mad at my "friends" rite now its not even funny, this is the only way i could think of getting it out.

"
Best friends are the ones you can tell anything to and won't get mad or think you're dumb. They're the ones that when you can like one boy,they wont freak out. Best friends are the ones who comfort you through break ups and the ones you look at boys with together, they help you with homework and dont tell your secrets, especially the important ones. You can gossip about people and it stays in our heads. there is no eye rolls or being mad................Guess you arent my best friends anymore, thanks for "being there" when i needed you two.

© 2010 Aurora Boreyalis


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting write about the topic of best friends...Good that you have a best friend that has been such a good friend to you...Hope that life offers you many best friends and your life is rich..Keep the creative pen flowing..Sara

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yikes! That's a very cutting phrase at the end, not what I expected at all. I like the way that you've summed up everything a friend should be and then used it to cut down those who've failed to meet the requirements. Sometimes writing is great therapy and I hope you feel better for getting these feelings out.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2010
Last Updated on May 26, 2010

Author

Aurora Boreyalis
Aurora Boreyalis

Where the wild things are, MN



About
:) well my name is Bree im an artist. love to paint and express myself through anything possible.. i love music, any kind (except opera and jazz). i love my friends they're like family. i have no clue.. more..

Writing