Excerpt

Excerpt

A Story by tumultuousserenity
"

The beginning of a story I am working on. Love between social classes

"

The sunlight reflected off her hair as she worked. It seemed to be a masterpiece. The hair she despised was being caressed softly by the warmth of the sun. I couldn’t help but smile. She looked up at me, angry, and demanded to know what was funny. I couldn’t tell her the truth, I would be thought a fool to have noticed and thought anything about her. As she turned back I looked closely at her hair. It was dark brown, I noticed. I always thought it was black. It looked soft despite appearing frizzy. I realized how little I knew about this girl. I did not even think she was beautiful. As she glanced back up at me, I caught an expression I had never seen before; one of fear and love. I wanted to look at her. I called her name softly. She looked up again, bothered by my incessant presence. I took that moment and drank in her appearance fully, for the first time. Her eyes- I thought they were brown like her hair, but I realize now they are a blue as deep and dark as the ocean. Her nose- I thought once it was too big for her face, but she would look wrong with any other. Her lips- I once thought to be so thin, were a soft and tender pink. At that moment her lips moved. I was so entranced by those magical lips that I couldn’t hear what they were saying. I looked away from her and her smooth, silken voice washed over me.

© 2015 tumultuousserenity


Author's Note

tumultuousserenity
I wrote this a few months back. It is basically what I wish someone thought about me, but don't think about that part.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on May 17, 2015

Author

tumultuousserenity
tumultuousserenity

Shanghai, China



About
I have loved writing since I was a little girl, but now I am a teenager and am hoping to make something out of it. more..

Writing