The Bear Cave

The Bear Cave

A Book by theBearCaveSagas
"

A story forged in the blast furnace heat of the canyons of post soviet Afghanistan. It is a tale of ordinary folks seeking redemption in extraordinary times.

"

© 2010 theBearCaveSagas


Author's Note

theBearCaveSagas
An adventure of ordinary people coming to grips with the realities engulfing them. A story forged in the blast furnace heat of the canyons of post soviet Afghanistan. The tale begins at its explosive center. Set in a small southern New Jersey town, it spins among the murky depths of a military ordinance dump site, cruises through the posh neighborhoods of Washington DC then slams into the concrete realities within the tenements of the Bronx.

Afghan Warlords hunt down soldiers of fortune hoarding stolen tribal gold. Corrupt CIA and KGB agents plot to topple governments as they trade in soviet era nuclear weapons. A burned out detective is baffled when his town becomes the center of murder and international intrigue. FBI agents fend off their corrupt bosses. The Bear Cave takes you to the jump point - don't miss it.

The Bear Cave Saga chronicles the adventure in thrilling mystery fiction that keeps the pages turning while you hold on to the edge of your seat. Look for these upcoming Bear Cave Saga Titles In the Bear Cave - Escape from the Bear Cave
Beyond the Bear Cave - Available on Kindle Print and PDF




My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on December 10, 2010
Last Updated on December 10, 2010
Tags: Fiction, Police, International Intrique

Author

theBearCaveSagas
theBearCaveSagas

The Villages, FL



About
I'm from New Jersey. I don’t expect too much. If the world should end tomorrow, I can adjust. I spent most of my life adjusting to school, married life, working as a fisherman, ditch digger, in.. more..

Writing