Fail

Fail

A Story by benjammingham
"

This actually happened. As I rewrite I hope I'm conveying my regret. I'm such an idiot...

"
     I had been wishing, praying, and dreaming of the moment I would see you again. And then God decided to bless me with the perfect coincidence...and I screwed it up.
My mom took me and my sister shopping. Boring. We're getting ready to depart,so I am about to embark on a search for my sister. And then I hear something. And then I turn. And then I see Emily, the best friend of the girl of my dreams. Jules is picking something up off the floor,while Em just stares at me wide eyed. I'm sure I looked equally as stupid...so instead of siezing this grand opportunity, I do what comes naturally.
I run.
At this moment, I'm freaking out due to excitement, lack of oxygen, and the confusion of what I'msupposed to do. I was stunned,or to be more politically correct, Wonderstruck! 
So I find my sister,and within a minute she can tell something's up with me. I still have NO idea what to do, and as my sister tries to calm me down, Jules and Em do what all girls do.
Nonchalantly circle my general area.
I keep a cool exterior,but my insides are fluctuating with an overflow of emotions. I'm so LOST! I get the courage to go say hi,and then I get distracted by her beauty, and I lose it. She gave me SO many chances too. We make eye contact at least 4 times. I just know that if I don't do something I'm gonna kick myself later. 
Then her mom walks up. And so does mine.
I was possibly going to make a move....and then was thwarted by her female parental unit. Grrr....
My mom has already checked out and is prepared to leave. However, we have five minutes to see if the rain clears up. 
Five minutes. Five minutes to stop being a wimp and swag it up (whatever that means...)
 
Even my sister is trying to help me, urging and encouraging me. And then we leave. I look back through the rain once, but I can't get over the fact that I'm a 
FAIL. 
Epilogue:
The whole universe conspired for us to be together....and I blew it. The moral of the story? Don't ket fear get between you and the best things this world has to offer.

© 2012 benjammingham


Author's Note

benjammingham
9 hours after it happened, and I'm still kicking myself...I can picture it going differently Over and Over....anyway, hope you liked it...slightly humorous,but mostly just a description of my idiocracy...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012
Tags: Love, Romance, Teenagers, Fail

Author

benjammingham
benjammingham

Clearwater, FL



About
Ok I will tell you some stuff....but dont go stalking me or anything....: My name is Ben I am Asian I am not from China I am from Vietnam I am fourteen and a freshman I love a girl I play piano.. more..

Writing
Next Next

A Story by benjammingham