Major Malfunction

Major Malfunction

A Poem by Sasha
"

...

"

You ungrateful little beast.

Who do you think you're talking to?

Certainly not the same woman that struggled

and sacrificed so you can lead your shameful,

meaningless existence.

Not the same woman

that carried your sorry a*s for nine months,

and continues to take care of you

while putting a roof over your empty head.

Who the hell do you think you are?

You think texting your little numbskull,

know-nothing friends all day makes you an adult? 

Makes you better than her?!

Larger than life, right?

Let me tell you something, CHILD.

You can NEVER repay her for what she has done.

Don't you EVER raise your voice to her again.

Do not talk back to her -

don't even breathe too hard -

or I swear on everything unholy,

I will do more than witness with a burning face,

feeling my heart race,

OVERTAKEN by vehement rage.

Even if the devil himself is standing next to you

pulling your strings, do your best to resist him,

because my glare alone will be enough to end you.

Whatever you do, however bold and rebellious

you think you are, DON'T YOU DARE EVER

disrespect my mother. 

You pathetic m**********r. 

© 2010 Sasha


Author's Note

Sasha
My audience should be "Immature" since this one goes out to all the snot-nosed ingrates of the world. Not getting your way is not cause enough to disrespect your parents.
Know your place, you insolent little shit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hahaha!! This is just the sort of thing a whole load of kids these days should be told by anyone that happens to pass them by..! Unfortunately, in this day and age this is called "abuse" and the kid would probably take out a civil lawsuit against you for "psychological maltreatment" or some equally ridiculous accusation. But these words do need to be said - even if only through a poem.. The important thing is that they are still 'thought'... even if we are constrained by law and society from saying what's on our minds...
This should be up on the wall in every classroom and youth club and games room throughout the world: BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU. (or sister)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So, if this is directed to the pathetic m**********r, about disrespecting your mother, does that make it a rant at your dad?
In all seriousness though, very bold, vehement, worth the rise in blood pressure from the first line.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Whew... this one is exhuasting to a rather enlightening fault. Gets he heart racing a bit, just crosses that line where you have to wonder if this idea is correct or just completely distateful itself. Two thumbs up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice!!!!!

I agree totally. ((nothing else to say))

Posted 13 Years Ago


you come out quite strong. though i do agree that no matter what, your never exempt from respecting your parents. wish it was as easy as your poem makes it seam.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hahaha!! This is just the sort of thing a whole load of kids these days should be told by anyone that happens to pass them by..! Unfortunately, in this day and age this is called "abuse" and the kid would probably take out a civil lawsuit against you for "psychological maltreatment" or some equally ridiculous accusation. But these words do need to be said - even if only through a poem.. The important thing is that they are still 'thought'... even if we are constrained by law and society from saying what's on our minds...
This should be up on the wall in every classroom and youth club and games room throughout the world: BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU. (or sister)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

515 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010
Tags: poetry, RAGE, grattitude > attitude, say I won't

Author

Sasha
Sasha

Hollywood, FL



About
What can I say? My icon used to be the incredible Alistair of Dragon Age: Origins, but Devons couldn't stand him. =/ I told him to choose a pic better suited to me and he chose the hot warrior girl .. more..

Writing
Unconventional Unconventional

A Poem by Sasha


The Right Hand The Right Hand

A Poem by Sasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Unconventional Unconventional

A Poem by Sasha