future

future

A Story by bethany cullen
"

One kiss A whole future

"

I melted slowly but surely into his warm, lushious lips, we corresponds perfectly like

the stars in the black skies. Or lips fit so amazingly, the heat is just over-helming .Our desire to continue stays strong through-out. We were so compatible it's magical.

In the moment i saw somthing splendidly and magnificently reassuring. OUR FUTURE

I  saw him older, yet sexier and more masculine, dressed in an immaculate black suit holding me tighly looking in my warm eyes. i saw her then in his arms squiming ans breathing softly.The most wonderous little thing every . A baby girl.  My baby girl.  widely staring up at my face right into my eyes and my soul. i felt something ...different when my husband (her father) wouldn't give her too me when i asked , he wouldn't even acknowledge me when i spoke, like i wasn't there. Then o felt something protective like i would give the world up for her the same way i would for george (the man i was kissing ). i would jump infront of a grenade for her. Just because she was mine, the way i was george's.  When the the kiss ended i realise i was only eighteen and gazing into the eyes of the man i would one day marry and have a beautiful baby with......  little did i know i would die giving life to the baby and the reason George Hadn't acknowledged me when i spoke was because i was a figure of the sweet but damged imagination. Of a wife and mother who was never going to be back to hold her baby girl our once again melt into his lips perfectly...... where was my future .....

© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short and sweet, very good, i really like it xxx

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very sweet. great job

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

short and sweet xxx I like it xxx its very very good xxx

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2012
Last Updated on January 2, 2012

Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing