God Takes The Wrong People

God Takes The Wrong People

A Poem by WritersSoul

Oh my,
The Lord took a wrong person.
Took a innocent life,
And left the family to suffer.
I am wondering,
Why does the Lord take the innocent,
And leave the evil on the Earth.
I have witnessed,
The heartache of a fellow friend,
Not close but I was once a good frined of hers.
She is in pieces,
Wanting her family life back to normal.
This year won't be the same,
Without her darling person there.
Her family is lost withouth that one person,
And now she grievs.
On Facebook,
She is blessed with friends who write to her,
Reach out to her in the time of sorrow.
Bonfire night without her,
Halloween without her,
Christmas without her...
How can she live on?!
The person who gave her life?!
Is suddenly taken away in a blink of an eye?!
The Lord Takes The Wrong People.
I am sorry Charlotte,
My prayers are out for her,
You are strong to suffer this much a blow.
She is now at peace and how you've endured, oh my,
Well Your Mother Is Now An Angel In The Sky...

© 2011 WritersSoul


Author's Note

WritersSoul
A friend (not close) of mine had to visit her mother lately in the hospital, shes only 15 with a lil sister of 14 and father, she has just lost her mother yesterday :( My heart goes out to her and someone mentioned 'God takes the wrong people' and i thought, this world is an illusion of happiness :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is beautiful and how this question has haunted me for many years. I finally came up with a solution that helps me deal with losing people or when God takes the good away from us. I look at it as they were such great people on Earth that the Lord decided they deserve a place up in heaven, with Him. And even though we want them down here, we must accept that they have done their time here and have earned their place in heaven. The evil stay because God is giving them more time to turn their lives around, to find His light. It may seem unfair, but we all will eventually be together again.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I totallt agree with the message here.
Sad but well-penned.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You've really captured the raw emotion and pain that is associated always with death and suffering. The questioning is powerful and insistent, and, like life, largely rhetorical and unanswered. Great wite!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"I am wondering,
Why does the Lord take the innocent,
And leave the evil on the Earth."

I am wondering about that too...Losing someone who's really important in your life is such a heartbreak...Great emotion, well crafted in here...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can definitley relate to this, I have watched some of my friends go through a family loss and i have exprienced losing someone i love, and I'm about to lose another person i love. Sometimes the people who die have learned all they need to know. I'm not the most spiritual person but i do know that people should never question the lord. No matter how much pain someone is in. It's so hardto understand but everything does happen for a reason. I'm sorry your friend lost someone but just be there for her. Still a fanstic poem and its filledwith curiousity and emotion.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I empathize with your loss but the ones who go are sometimes the ones who have learned all they need to on this earth , and it is us who still are elearning who must remain behind to continue...IMHO..I whole heartedly believe this world is an illusion.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's not our place to question the Lord, even in our pain, God does everything for a reason. He was just calling one of his angels home.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sooo hard when someone loses someone so close and to lose a parent at such a young age is heartbreaking to say the least....and you're right it doesn't make sense as to why such heatbreak occurs and don't seem fair on face value... I love how you have ended this poem..with some wise and comforting words...excellent :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can relate to this. I lost my friend too, last year...but well, this is life...everyone will die, good or bad. Sometimes we should just accept fate and move on. but right now, your friend needs a lot of help, and just try to show her that you really care about her. She will hopefully be fine later on...time heals :)
May her soul rest in peace

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1368 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 17, 2011
Last Updated on September 17, 2011

Author

WritersSoul
WritersSoul

South Shields, bloop, United Kingdom



About
I am Beth/Bethan/Terri-Beth as my friends like to call, and I'm 15, 29/04/96, and started writing when I was about 13..? And now I get depression really bad and do things I should'nt and thats why I w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..