BETRAYED

BETRAYED

A Poem by Bhavya Kaushik
"

:( :(

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Betrayed

 

I still remember the time when we were together,

But now like a broken glass everything got scattered.

 

Everything is still in front of my eyes in my reverie,

And I'm still searching for the reason behind your ire.

 

My heart is still mortgaged for you to win this lover's game,

I waited for the day of our victory, which never ever came!

 

I was addicted to you like I was once to nicotine,

Now you're blaming me with such extreme rage as lupine.

 

Our love was so true but by you it was stigmatized,

I fought with the situation but it was all futile.

 

It's the same moonlight tonight but you're with someone else,

I know your heart's now suffering from some malaise.

 

I gave you everything from my heart and my life ,

But now I'm DEAD.....

As in return by you I was broken and betrayed….

 

 

 

 

© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


Author's Note

Bhavya Kaushik
Ahmmmm!! I'm basically still unaware about the reason behind our break up....
And it's been a long time now...but...even life's not back to normal track :( :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very well done, I like the pictures you choose for your stuff. I can relate about being betrayed, but not in the love field (Never loved). But this piece at least I can feel what I should I guess, and make me more paranoid of love. I am truly impresses here, and thank you for finding my group. I hope the piece you entered in my contest gets a lot of votes.

Very well done, very well expressed.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow I loved it. The picture is perfect for it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is blenched and dark! Dark from the soul!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very well done, I like the pictures you choose for your stuff. I can relate about being betrayed, but not in the love field (Never loved). But this piece at least I can feel what I should I guess, and make me more paranoid of love. I am truly impresses here, and thank you for finding my group. I hope the piece you entered in my contest gets a lot of votes.

Very well done, very well expressed.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow, it made me cry when I saw the photo! Did you draw that? I had the same thing happen to me before. They walk off and take your heart. Check out my poem: To All The Broken Hearted Lovers.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice poem. Very good poems come out of broken hearts, which some might consider sad, but whatever.
Anyway, I think the picture at the end was very suitable.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very nice poem..very touching..cant review like u..bt can feel your feelings for ur love...but
do remember those lines on life...nd be happy

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Obviously the emotions come across, but the rhythm seems a little strange. Your rhymes and slant rhymes are interesting, though, and your idea of "your heart being mortgaged" is original. Nice work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This peice is the crystal clear example of how you have grown up as an writer. Your journey from writing just for fun to this. You have a great skill, and this poem reflects your new found knowledge of your very strong and improved vocabulary. Some words are the symbol of your improvement. 'I know that I am not going to get a reply back for this review just as my other mails.' This poem clearly explains of what you have been working on. It's great. ~KA~

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent poem! I hope your life get's better just give yourself time to heal. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks for the review. I liked this poem. Obviously she hurt you, I hate that. Of course, who am I to say anything, I have never been in love with anyone, only God. I have never had a girlfriend, but hope to someday, but not on my time, but on God's.....

Plus, your poem shows your emotions, and your poem shows what kind of things your mind and body went through. It must be a weird feeling breaking up, and as I said, I do not know it. I guess it is a good thing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1374 Views
35 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 19, 2008
Last Updated on January 8, 2009

Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..