Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Bhavya Kaushik

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There is nothing sad in this world than to see the person whom you love to walk away, right past after they have left you…And to see the distance between your two mortal bodies to expand until there is nothing, nothing but empty space…and silence…."

 

 

 

It has been said that we should always tell someone how much we love them, because if we do they might break our heart, but if we won't they might break theirs. Often we allow our mind to take decisions regarding love and that is where we commit the mistake of heart, mind always demands logic and logic always leads to the wrong decision, especially in case of love.

 

Often in our life we don't realize what we want from it but sometimes, we really have to realize for what we doesn't want from it. I never thought that my life will ever turn this way. My every dream got shattered, my every question remained unanswered and I faced defeat at every battle but the irony is that at the end I found that every battle which I fought wasn't even really worth fighting for.

 

I would sacrifice everything from my life if I will get just one more chance to let you know what I feel for you. God has always been kind with me, not everyone deserves that second chance. I got many chances, but every time I allowed my brain to take over my heart. My life would be so changed if I would have told you that before, but I didn't and now I have nothing in my heart except this regret.

 

When you were there, I never realized what love is all about and now when I know the real meaning of love, you are no more here present around me.

 

Love is what dreams are made up of; Love is not what always it seems like. Its not what someone returns you at a cost of something, it's not even required that the person whom you love should also love you back. It's never an illusion and neither it is so simple as a reality. Love is not at all like anything else in this world. Love is what love is…

 

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. It can blossom flowers in your life and can also result with your life surrounded by thorns. It enters in your life when you didn't expected it to and leaves out of it when you needs it the most…and when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is...

Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, and it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident...Since, no matter wherever you go or whatever you do in future, but if you have ever loved someone in your past, you will always think about them and all those memories which you will cherish till the end of your life. Love is always something which makes you a different person, no matter whether you got your love or you've lost it…and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from your branches you often find that you both were one tree and not two..
.

 

I did a lot of things behind you, for you... For all these times when you were not here with me, I thought of you the most. I realized where did I went wrong and where did you were right. I also realized how incomplete am I now and will always be, since you were a part of me and it is only you now who could make me complete.

 

I can't forget that day when I met you for the last time, there was just so much that I wanted to say to you, there was just so much going on inside of my heart but I remained silent, and maintaining silence sometimes is the hardest thing to do.

I just walked away from you and from your life for always, because sometimes we really have to walk away from our love to see that if they will follow us or not when we will walk away from them, you didn't followed me and I got my answer but I was wrong…I created that distance which divided both of us forever into two different souls and not the one…

Sometimes walking away is the hardest and best thing to do at that time, but the worst in the end.

 

Your absence really taught me a lot about this life, I know now that when you really love someone, then you should never walk away out of their life, because their absence may make you feel for what they really meant to you and then it might be too late to go back…

 

I have read a lot of books, many stories and also have heard life experiences of many people, but there are few things in life which we needs to experience by ourselves. Sometimes, we have to learn from our own life and our own story…

 

But still, every life has a story and every story has something to be read about…..

 

 

I'm Keith…and this is my story…..

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Since, no matter wherever you go or whatever you do in future, but if you have ever loved someone in your past, you will always think about them and all those memories which you will cherish till the end of your life. Love is always something which makes you a different person, no matter whether you got your love or you've lost it�and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from your branches you often find that you both were one tree and not two...

Wow...this was moving to read. It makes me want to write in a similar manner. Splendid!

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Congratulations! This book has been nominated for the very first Bright Award! We will get back to you on November 30th for the winner.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Bhavya Kaushik

10 Years Ago

Thank you! :)
The last sentence was so powerful!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is beautiful! I thought the part about love being a temporary madness was so true. This captures the encompassing, consuming nature of love.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, and it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident...Since, no matter wherever you go or whatever you do in future, but if you have ever loved someone in your past, you will always think about them and all those memories which you will cherish till the end of your life. Love is always something which makes you a different person, no matter whether you got your love or you've lost it�and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from your branches you often find that you both were one tree and not two...

Beautiful, simply beautiful

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ah! So beautiful and deep....

Posted 14 Years Ago


OH! This was so smooth and flawless and yet so true and beautiful. I wish I could write like this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was beautiful and simply splendid. Each and every word has been written and chosen beautifully.

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7185 Views
13 Reviews
Added on April 13, 2009
Last Updated on September 16, 2009


Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


LOST LOST

A Poem by Bhavya Kaushik