Few pages of her Diary...

Few pages of her Diary...

A Chapter by Bhavya Kaushik

 

 

 

 

...

 

CHAPTER - 8

 

 

Few pages of her Diary…

 

 

22nd march ' 1994

 

Dear Diary

 

It was such a beautiful day not because of the beautiful weather of March but because of someone whom I met today in school. I was just sitting in my Trigonometric class when this new guy Keith came and introduced himself to the entire class. I don't know what happened with me after I saw him and… I guess I fall in love with him. I know it is so strange that I never actually believed in "love at first sight" but now I do because it happened with me now. We then later walked to our homes together and I really enjoyed the walk with him. I would love to walk with him throughout my life…and I hope he felt the same for me.

 

Good night

 

 

 ...

14th February' 1996

 

Dear Diary

 

It was Valentine's Day and also Tina's birthday today. I was so much excited to go to her party, since she is a party expert and every time her birthday party is based upon some or other theme , so we all actually waits the entire year for the party only. But this time, I was so shocked to see that the theme of her party this year was Valentine's Day...

Keith was also there as my best friend and then I thought of dancing with him, because after all I love him so much and I found it hard to  not to dance with my love on the day of love.

We danced for a very long time, staring at each other and just at the time when I thought that he was about to speak something…my friend Tina came in between.

After that, we walked back to our homes and like always, I enjoyed that walk with him. I really hope, someday he will ask me to walk with him throughout his life, because I would love to do so…

Good night.

 

 

 

 

 

... 

1st march 1997

 

Dear Diary

 

I didn't realize how fast time went by and came the day of my graduation. It was such a proud moment for me and my family. Everyone was there, mom dad and Jenny to support me for the special occasion. Keith was also there since it was his graduation day too. He was always there with me in all these past days as my backbone and my guide, my philosopher friend for my life. But today, I was so scared about the entire situation. I was even more afraid because it could be the last time when we will see each other, I mean…time may wipe him away from my destiny, but I didn't want anything like that to happen. So, I once thought of letting him know about my feelings for him but then I thought about the rejection and how awkward will it look like. I then drifted away, hiding all of my emotions behind my eyes and didn't let him know anything about my love, my endless love for him…

 

Good night.

 

 

 

 

..

22nd may 2000

 

Dear Diary

 

After so many years I met my love, my Keith once again and I just thought of nothing except inviting him to my wedding. I know it is really strange that I know I love him endlessly and still I'm getting married to someone else but the reason for which I'm getting married is that I know how much I love Keith but I don't know if he loves me too or not and as it has been said that we should always be with those who love us and not with those whom we love. So, that's why I'm planning to spend my life with Chad, who I know really loves me and just because of this love which I have in my heart for Keith, I can't let Chad's love go. I respect him and his feelings and that's why I made this decision of getting married to him.

While I was walking down the aisle I saw Keith before Chad and for once I thought about getting married to Keith. What could be it like if I would be able to replace Chad by Keith…But I soon returned into reality and for the very next moment I found that how my dream got crushed forever…

After the ceremony I went to Keith and soon he left the place.

I don't know when or where I will meet him again….Maybe one day I will meet him again, or maybe I won't. But I will always be thankful to God for allowing me to know a person like Keith who stole my heart just at the first time when I saw him and still have a big piece of it with him…

 

Good night.

 

 


 

 

 



© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I knew it.............. I knew this would happen. You are a cruel God... But unfortunately things like this do happen...

Btw, I bet you noticed how the reviews became less relavant with your talent and work : instead more relavant with the story itself.. Do you know why?

Bcus we forget this isnt actually a real book... bcus we read it like a real book. Do I review my Dean R. Koontz books after I read them? No of course. Bcus he doesnt need reviews.. he is already A FULL TIME AUTHOR.
I think you understood what I mean..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I knew it.............. I knew this would happen. You are a cruel God... But unfortunately things like this do happen...

Btw, I bet you noticed how the reviews became less relavant with your talent and work : instead more relavant with the story itself.. Do you know why?

Bcus we forget this isnt actually a real book... bcus we read it like a real book. Do I review my Dean R. Koontz books after I read them? No of course. Bcus he doesnt need reviews.. he is already A FULL TIME AUTHOR.
I think you understood what I mean..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was terrible...really terrible.I mean this should not happen with anyone...Its sad, purely sad

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I just can not believe what I just read. It was heart breaking and very intense. Very very sad too.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was really really heart breaking.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was shocking..
and an eyeopener..a total eyeopener for me!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OMG!!!
She loved him too...I mean, this is so so heartbreaking :(

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

817 Views
6 Reviews
Added on April 23, 2009
Last Updated on September 16, 2009


Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..