My first letter to you...

My first letter to you...

A Chapter by Bhavya Kaushik
"

:)

"

 

 My First Letter To You…

 

 

 

 

 

My Immortal,

 

Much before even we met, I knew you existed in a different world. Somewhere unseen you used to visit my dreams at every night. Soon you came into my life and I realized that you were the one, the only one for me. You entered in my life and changed every part of it. When we fall in love everyone was surprised to witness the union of two different souls into one. They were finding it hard to believe that two so incomplete and dissimilar humans could ever unite in such a way that the existence of one could make the other person complete in every sense as if the creator himself wanted them to be together for always. But they were wrong; the creator wanted us to be together but not for always. He had some different plans for us than we had for ourselves. We both were so in love with each other that everything was appearing like a dream and we were finding it hard to open our eyes again. But just like any other dream, ours also soon came to an end and became a nightmare of the past…

 

It’s been two years now from your death and you still visit my dreams in that same way as you used to visit before. I did a lot of different things in these past two years, I changed the direction of my life, I made a lot of friends, I went to every place to run away from our memories and I tried to do everything that was possible to forget you. But I soon realized that the more I try to forget you, the more I fall in love with you. People say that we can fall in love only once but they are wrong …because every time whenever I listen to your voice or see your photograph, I fall in love with you over and over again…

 

 My life was like a song lyric searching for its music. When you entered in my life you gave it a perfect symphony and made the world to dance upon the melody of our love. But as soon as you left me, the lyrics were changed and the symphony of your absence became its true music for the world to cry upon…

 

This is the first letter which I’m writing to you after the day when you left me from this physical world. But surely, this isn’t the last one. It is not the end of our journey but the beginning of a new one. You are my eternal, my immortal and will always continue living in this world through me, with me and for me. My every heartbeat is your voice and this entire world is the reflection of your sight into mine…

 

This letter is not to say goodbye to you my love but to thank you for coming in my life. To thank you for loving me without any expectations, to thank you for receiving my love and holding it inside of your heart till your last breath, and most importantly I thank you for educating me what love is all about…

 

I love you…

 

Yours,

B.




© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


Author's Note

Bhavya Kaushik
I wrote this in less than even 10 minutes...may be because I was not even required to think anything while writing this....It came right from the heart :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is such a powerful piece of writing. It teaches several lessons about love and also, several lessons about losing it.
"People say that we can fall in love only once but they are wrong �because every time whenever I listen to your voice or see your photograph, I fall in love with you over and over again�"
Those lines are so beautiful because they are SO TRUE! You placed a fact into your own example for your audience. It takes true compassion and strength to write from the heart, and i see that in every line. Lovely right, hope to read more soon.

-Austin

Posted 14 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is such a powerful piece of writing. It teaches several lessons about love and also, several lessons about losing it.
"People say that we can fall in love only once but they are wrong �because every time whenever I listen to your voice or see your photograph, I fall in love with you over and over again�"
Those lines are so beautiful because they are SO TRUE! You placed a fact into your own example for your audience. It takes true compassion and strength to write from the heart, and i see that in every line. Lovely right, hope to read more soon.

-Austin

Posted 14 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.

This is a wonderful, endearing story, and I found myself
falling in love with the words.

I can't believe you wrote this in ten minutes...such thought it seems with this.
I could easily see this in a story form, bringing the characters to life, love,
tragedy...isn't that what we're all about anyway:).

Thank you somuch for sharing this...beautiful! AD

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2870 Views
32 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 5, 2009
Last Updated on August 9, 2009


Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..