My second letter to you...

My second letter to you...

A Chapter by Bhavya Kaushik

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 My Second Letter To You…

 

..

 

 


 

 

 

My Immortal,

 

It is not very often in this world when we find that person who loves us truly, madly and deeply…the person whom we also loves the most and could give everything out of this world to them. The kind of love which we both had was something more than a miracle.

It was more than a dream which finally turned into realism. But like every other dream, ours also came to an end and I finally opened my eyes into this unforgiving reality.

 

I remember it was on this very day, when I went to your home to visit you. I searched for you everywhere and then when I went upstairs I found you sitting at a corner in your bathroom and how your blood was flowing out from your mouth because of your sickness. You looked at me and said these three words which I still remember – “Call the ambulance”.
That was the last memory of yours at that place since after that day you never came back to your home again from the hospital.

 

I made a promise to you that I will never ever cry for you, I promised you that I will try to forget you and will also try to love someone else again. But I’m really sorry my love, I’m not at all strong enough to keep my promise alive even in your absence.
Don’t get me wrong…But there have been times when I cry for nights and then finally go to sleep by dreaming about no one else but you.

I’m convinced by the fact now that I can not love anyone else again. You were my first and last love and I will keep on loving you forever...

 

I always knew that time could never ever change the love in my heart for you. But I never thought that with time it will grow even deeper with everything I do.

I never thought that I will miss you so much in your absence. People say that we only realize the importance of our loved ones only after when they are gone…But it is not like that, we always know their importance… It is just that we love them so much that we could never ever thought that one day even they can leave out of our life.

Your death was something which made me a person whom I thought I could never be. I loved you so much that your absence left me with nothing except silence.

I never thought that someday you will just leave from my life forever. Even today when I wake up I sometimes think of receiving your call or visiting your place.

You have left so many things behind you that will always remain incomplete without you and surely I’m one of them…

 

This letter is not to make you realize that I’m not happy without you. But this letter is to pay my apology to you for breaking your promises of moving on with my life without you…Yet, I’m moving on but the destination of my life is still you…

Each and every day brings me closer to you. Since, I’m more than certain that I will one day meet you in my afterlife and we will be together after that till forever.

Meanwhile, I guess I will just live and will keep on facing all the hardships which are coming in the path of my life…As they all are worth the pain when the destination leads to you.

 

I will always love you…

 

Yours,

 

B

 

 



© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

... Maybe it wasnt such a good idea reading this right after the one before cus i wont be able to see the screen for some time so i can read the third one.. I am crying sooo much i am simply ugly now...

oh.. god..

everything about your writing has already been said with these many beautiful reviews coming from the actually talented people... i have nothing else to add to their comments on your perfection as an "artist"...
i simply bow you Bhavya... not just as a congratz on ur work but as a sign of respect... i respect you for two reasons: one, for being such an outstanding author and poet,
and two, for being such a glorious reflection of true love which i always believed in... true love never dies.
it never ends. it never fades. nothing can be its cure, cus its not an illness. even the pain felt from it is a blessing for it is a connection with that "one"...
i feel like bowing is not enough before you, i feel like i should kneel before you for your strength, for your commitment and surely for your majestic way of writing...
Excellent Piece Bhavya... i wont call this a "work" cus it isnt... it is a memory in written format...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh my god! This was so heart breaking.
I can not tell you Bhavya how I felt after reading this. I just had tears in my eyes.
This was amazing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was such a heartfelt, sincere, and beautifully expressed letter. The depth of love and sorrow in here is very touching. It brought tears to my eyes. Excellently written!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Oh! My Goodness These words bring tear drops to me
I can really feel the emotion protrayed in this write.
Dang! You can pen powerful words!
My soul aches from reading this.
You are the best writer I have ever read. I mean that sincerely

Posted 14 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5766 Views
23 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 9, 2009
Last Updated on August 10, 2009


Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..