My Third letter to you...

My Third letter to you...

A Chapter by Bhavya Kaushik
"

:-)

"

 

 

 

 

My Third Letter To You…

 

 

 

My Immortal,

 

Love is surely the most beautiful thing of this world. It teaches you countless lessons and produces some million different emotions in you. It always makes you a different person and it doesn’t matter with the time you share with that person but true love will always stay with you and will never ever leave your soul empty.

Surely, love is the unification of two souls into one and that is the reason for which I’m not required to search for you-my love, in this external and materialistic world. As I know you are here inside of my mortal body and living in me by becoming my own soul.

 

When we were together, we had that habit of writing letters to each other. We were only the one, who used to write lengthy letters in this modern era of e-mailing and short text messages. But that was the most intimating and beautiful part of our relationship, wasn’t it?

 

Yesterday evening, I sat down in solitude to glance at the multicolored sky, holding the last letter written by you. It was exactly eight days before your death and I remember how you wrote it in the hospital in my absence. I still have each and every letter of yours with me and I love them more than myself. Whenever I miss you badly, I just go through those letters because every time I read them I feel like as if you are reading them for me and I feel more close to you in that way.

 

It’s been more than two years now since you are not here with me and now no one tells me again and again to move on and let you go because they have already realized the fact now that I have moved on but with your memories. People often say that holding on to your love is what makes you strong, but they are absolutely wrong…What makes your love strong is not how you hold on to it, but how you let it go and move on. Since, if someone wants to know what love is all about they first should know how to let it go.

 

I love you enough to let you go, but the question is “My Immortal” can you…?

 

I’ve moved on with my life because I know, do not ask me how or why…But I just know, that one day I will meet you once again. I’ve known you from past many lives and at each and every life which we shared together, you taught me some or other thing. In this Life you taught me that there is nothing more powerful in this world that Love and it is that strange feeling which breaks you, ruptures you, shatters you, destroys you, creates you, moves you, drops you but still…it will never leave you.

 

You will always live with me, through me and in me….

 

 

Yours,

B   

 

 

 



© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


Author's Note

Bhavya Kaushik
Third letter of the series....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow...This was amazing. I have to say that out of all the letters on the series this one has to be my favorite. The reason is that this one is very intimate and personal and in this you are asking questions to your love. The part in which you asked that though you are ready to let her go, but will she. That was so deep and thoughtful. I loved this Bhavya. Another masterpiece it is.

Posted 14 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

when we refuse to learn those lessons, we are doomed to painfully relive those relationships again and again until we figure it out. you will find your immortal again, I have no doubt

this is such beautiful writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! So touching and brought tears to me.
So heartfelt and so sad really
I really like these letter series.
You're a wonderful writer.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

In this Life you taught me that there is nothing more powerful in this world that Love and it is that strange feeling which breaks you, ruptures you, shatters you, destroys you, creates you, moves you, drops you but still�it will never leave you.

Love sure is all of these things and more. It refines us, teaches us, destroys and recreates. Whatever is needed most at that moment in time is found in love. Letting go shouldn't be all that scary, because as you say once loved you are one. That tie shall forever remain for the better and worst are for us to learn and grow. I am sure a heart so beautiful will find love once again. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. You and your writings are precious.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Bhavya..This one really brought tears to my eyes. The way with which you have descried each and every minute detail of your relationship was very intimating. It is not very often when we find the love of our life and then letting it go is the last thing which we thought but sometimes, we have to let them go and that is what love is all about. Thanks a lot for enlightening me.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow...This was amazing. I have to say that out of all the letters on the series this one has to be my favorite. The reason is that this one is very intimate and personal and in this you are asking questions to your love. The part in which you asked that though you are ready to let her go, but will she. That was so deep and thoughtful. I loved this Bhavya. Another masterpiece it is.

Posted 14 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.

OMG :O :O
That was simply out of this world. How can you write so so well?

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I've known you from past many lives and at each and every life which we shared together, you taught me some or other thing. In this Life you taught me that there is nothing more powerful in this world that Love and it is that strange feeling which breaks you, ruptures you, shatters you, destroys you, creates you, moves you, drops you but still�it will never leave you.

it is very rare when we read something so divine like this. I loved this Bhavya

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

You know, I'm simply loving this entire series of letters which you are writing .All of your letters are so well penned and this is no exception at all. It is so emotional and rich with thee feeling of lost love./

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Dude..this is awesome,I'm speechless.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

This has to be the most heart felt, beautiful and SAD letter which I have ever read. Beautiful Bhavya...

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1399 Views
20 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 12, 2009
Last Updated on September 13, 2009


Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..