Your all I need

Your all I need

A Poem by Brook Hughes

Why do I love you?
I can't even love myself
You are a drop out
And everyone says,
"You deserve better than him."
But they don't understand
That you are all I need
Because when I'm down
You always put a smile on my face:)
When I say I want to end this pain
You pull me closer and say you love me
And that takes the pain away
You love me
And I love you
That's all that matters

© 2011 Brook Hughes


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is such a wonderful poem....I can relate to it
but sometimes....love is not the solution, like....if things don't work out from the beginning, then they'd never work out...
My teacher used to tell us "think from your brains not from your hearts" cause..sometimes hearts lead us to disasters
yeah...my own opinion xD
Great poem!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

simple but it has substance..

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a nice little poem. You are able to express the love you have for this person even though it can be hard at times. At the end of the day, love is all that matters.

Posted 12 Years Ago


We can't help who we fall in love with no matter how good or bad that person is.
Not everyone is lucky to experience love and if it's the real deal then hold on tight and help him to love himself. Don't be down because people put you down be up because when your in up love has a new meaning.

A lovely written poem :o)

Posted 12 Years Ago


when love is all that matters".. you show what the heart desires and the
mind will follow, crafty and creative job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


So true and so nice. Sometimes other people don't understand the love you and someone else have is more than their comprehension. Anyways I like the concept to this poem as to the fact that this person is all that you need to make it through this life and I like the little smiley face that you added at the end of "You always put a smile on my face." In other words excellent job and keep it up; can't wait to read more of your writings.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This sounds like straight from a soap. Sweet and dramatic. I love the feelings being poured out from this poem. And I think a lot can relate to this. Nice write. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, this is an epic write-- which everyone can relate too. It reminds me a lot of "Decode" by "Paramore" I don't know why but it does. AWESOME write, I loved this poem!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ha, wonderful poem! Love it. I can relate to this. Yeah, sometimes love is just the way it is. We sometimes don't understand why we love someone that other people might not like. But we do. Just try because it can never hurt. You can see whether it'll work or not.. be careful too. Love can be misleading... and will break you to death. This poem reminds me of a guy I had fallen for that I wanted to be with a couple years back. But it just didn't work out because of my situation and.. it still pains me. Because I truely did love him.. yet its not enough. yeah. Go figure love? lol. It's the best feeling though to love someone to the fullest. Such happiness...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Naw...I find the 6 last lines cute ><
Nice poem though :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sometimes Love conquers all .. Sometimes it does not ... J. x

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 28, 2011
Last Updated on November 28, 2011

Author

Brook Hughes
Brook Hughes

Viroqua, WI



About
Hi:) So... my name is Brook Hughes. I have 2 middle names Ashley and Ann. I live in good old Wisconsin. My social security number is 33562. LMFAO!!!!! jk jk. Anyways i love animals.... I would like t.. more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Brook Hughes