Apodyopsis - in editing

Apodyopsis - in editing

A Story by Venefica Tenebrae

*on demand*


“Ladies and gentlemen, as your stewardess on your route London �" Paris, I want to welcome you on board. I hope you will have a pleasant journey.” The interphone was hung by a woman in her mid-20´s, one would say high heels are not comfortable for a plane, but no one complained. As the stewardess passed the Man sitting in the middle of the plane, he couldn´t help but turn around. The lingerie she was wearing was barely visible under the uniform dress she was wearing, but it was visible enough for one´s imagination. Black tight high stockings were held perfectly, the Man wished for a second the uniform dress wasn’t so long, so he could see a bit more. He imagined, standing right behind her, her bum pressed on his lap, his hand teasing her tight slowly, just a bit above the tights. Following the tight high stocking holder, reaching to her underwear, as she pressed her bum to his lap a bit more to feel him closer.

 

„Ladies and gentlemen, as your stewardess on your route London �" Paris, I want to welcome you on board. I hope you will have a pleasant journey.” The Man was still turned around, but he realized he was day-dreaming. Again. He turned his head back, and looked at a Woman in front of him. His new business partner. There was no one else on the plane. The private planes are good for face-to-face meetings, but right now he would be happier to look at a back of a regular seat. She smiled. The Man looked in his lap, and tried to hide his boner by crossing his legs. The Woman giggled. The Man started to feel uncomfortable, he wanted a drink, but the stewardess was nowhere.

“I´ve got a bad desire, sir, and you are not helping me to hide it.” The Woman said. She was wearing black high heels, her legs were crossed, just to let the Man see that she was wearing black tight high stockings. Their end was hidden under the short dress she was wearing, but he saw enough to start day-dreaming again. He looked at her again. The shallow neckline left everything to his imagination, but the second he saw she was wearing a red bra, he shook his head. “Excuse me?” The Man couldn´t believe what he just heard.

“I said,” the Woman stood up and sat astride the Man in the seat, “That I´ve got a bad desire. And I see that I´m not the only one. Trust me, I can take you higher.” She whispered the last sentence to his ear, grabbing his hand and all of a sudden, she was taking him to the place where flight attendants use to prepare the drinks and meals for the passengers. When she closed the curtains, he leaned on the wall. She came to him, turned around and pressed her bum to his lap. His hand was teasing her tight slowly, just a bit above the tights. Following the tight high stocking holder, reaching to her underwear, as she pressed her bum to his lap and took off her dress. The lace underwear was so smooth to touch, and as she turned around, he couldn´t take his eye of her red bra. Not this time. Her breasts were going up and down as she was breathing fast, and all he wanted in this very second was her. Now and here, to take her hard, pressed on the wall. One leg picked up by his hand, his other hand touching her beautiful body. All of a sudden, there was a sound of gun-shot that made him almost deaf on one ear. The Woman fell down on the floor, her body covered in read substance. He stared at her, and then he looked up. He was staring in the barrel, he could barely see the sky marshal that was holding the gun. The Man was heavy breathing, his brain was barely working. He saw the marshal saying something to him, but he couldn´t understand. Before the Man could do anything, or move, the gun was in the air, hitting the left side of his head.

 

„Ladies and gentlemen, as your stewardess on your route London �" Paris, I want to welcome you on board. I hope you will have a pleasant journey.” The Man was sitting on his seat, heavy breathing, and the Woman in front of him was smiling at him. The end of her black tight high stockings was hidden under the short dress she was wearing, but he saw enough to start day-dreaming again.

 

© 2021 Venefica Tenebrae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on October 2, 2016
Last Updated on November 7, 2021
Tags: plane, interphone, high heels, stewardess, tight high stockings, daydream, sky marshal