WHAT IF

WHAT IF

A Poem by Poeticme

What if I was there to run my fingers through your hair,what if every moment of the day,you could feel how much I care.What if I could stop time,and it was just you and I,would that be something you would want,would you ever question why.

 

What if my every breath was against your face,would that be enough,to make your heart race.What if every tear you cried,was a drop of love,like raindrops that fall,from the skies above.What if every night you made me scream your name,and every morning when we wake,I make you do the same.What if all these things are just a sure sign,that your heart is where it belongs,wrapped right around mine.

 

What if I sent a message on a beautiful white dove,and told you I wait for you,with a heart full of love.What if all these what ifs were a reality,then there would be no what ifs,cause you'd be right here with me.

© 2008 Poeticme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is deep! great job!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Heartfelt writing... Nice going...keep good work on

Posted 7 Years Ago


"What if every tear you cried,was a drop of love,like raindrops that fall,from the skies above."

I liked these lines a lot! This is a beautiful piece, I must say. The "what ifs' in our lives are what make us keep on hoping..
Nicely penned :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


OMG, you just keep getting better. If my husband wrote more like this, well I'll leave that alone. LOL anyway... I like how you added in all the what if's, yet they were almost more like reality than a question (from reading your writing). I think my most favorite part was "What if all these things were just a sure sign, that your heart is where it belongs, wrapped right around mine." Absolutly beautiful and sooooooo romantic. Maybe you should think about writing a romance novel, I'd read it!! Great job again my friend, we've missed you. ;)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 27, 2008
Last Updated on August 3, 2008

Author

Poeticme
Poeticme

Katy, Tx, TX



About
I have been writing poetry for years,I have a great imagination,well as all knows that is a must for a poetic soul.My poetry comes from my heart,cannot help that fact.I am really starting to settle in.. more..

Writing
Passion Passion

A Poem by Poeticme