ANGEL

ANGEL

A Poem by Poeticme
"

To my angel who needs no wings,who loves me unconditionally nomatter what life brings.

"

You are like a breath of fresh air,a feeling I know will always be there.I want you to know that you have my heart,you have lifted me up,when I was falling apart.The feeling you bring is an invited melody,like a wave of inspiration rolling across the sea.

 

I cannot remember a sound that made my knees weak,a voice that sung as it would speak.I embrace the thought of you in everyway,like a soft slow song,in my head everyday.

Its not far to heaven from where we stand,and I want to take you there,just us hand and hand.As I look at the sky to stars that shine,with a smile on my face as you cuddle my mind.My sun rises and sets with you,for this you can be sure,what a feeling I have ,and I never want a cure.

 

You hold me close,closer than I've ever been,and your not just a lover your my best friend.The smell of your hair,the taste of your lips,the way your body curves,just right at the hips.But,I see deeper for thats just the shell,of the angel that saved me from a living hell.

 

So when I say nothing,I'm saying all the things,that one heart says to another,as you pull on its strings.Remember I found you when I wasnt looking at all,but never did I imagine how far I could fall.Your love has given me wings,so that I may fly,and for what reason,I may never know why.

© 2017 Poeticme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my god.... I fell in love with you through this writing
It is great....

Posted 7 Years Ago


Poeticme

7 Years Ago

Oh behave!,.... Thank you for the compliment, and I'm glad you enjoyed it

Poeticme
You are a great writer my friend. You know how to make your audience FEEL and that can't be faked.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Poeticme

7 Years Ago

Thank you Jessica, and your a wonderful writer as well, that's so true, my writing comes from my he.. read more
This is so beautiful! I loved reading it! This goes into my library :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Poeticme

7 Years Ago

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it ma'am.
Powerful! You definitely know how to make one fall in love. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Poeticme

7 Years Ago

I'm glad you loved it sweetie, thanks for your kind words
OH My friend, you can write!!! Your words are so beautifully poetic, you make me laugh, you make me cry, I never know what I am going to feel the next time. This is so perfectly wonderful, so much love, so much appreciation for the one your Angel that loves you unconditionally. You are a lucky man my friend, as is she. Once again all I can say is BEAUTIFUL. smiles ;)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Delightfully written ....

Posted 15 Years Ago


wrote this one awhile back...I thought I would share it here:-),hope all enjoys,and if any of you proper poets want to slame me thats fine.I have my own style,always have and I always will..so go ahead,what good it will do I dont know:-).

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

For some reason..I love this one..I love the feeling from the heart, the depth of the feeling and how it can touch anyone that reads it..Nice work..God bless..Valentine

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

454 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 29, 2008
Last Updated on March 13, 2017

Author

Poeticme
Poeticme

Katy, Tx, TX



About
I have been writing poetry for years,I have a great imagination,well as all knows that is a must for a poetic soul.My poetry comes from my heart,cannot help that fact.I am really starting to settle in.. more..

Writing
Passion Passion

A Poem by Poeticme



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..