His Lost S**t

His Lost S**t

A Story by Mamastyle
"

Halloween Vampire story

"

HIS LOST S**T

The beautiful chaos of grocery shopping greeted my senses. The high pitched wailing of a youngster who refuses to stay seated in the shopping cart. The sticky floor in the soda aisle where my sneaker found a wad of gum and some kid spilled soda. The scent of fresh of baked assorted breads, fruits, veggies and chopped meat. Oh yeah, a sample lady is here today giving out samples of a new Odwalla juice on the market. Tangy and sweet with a hint of veggie in the background. I love me some free samples. Let's not forget about the angry teenagers who would rather be at home posting on social media than shopping with the family.

I myself am not a fan of shopping with the family. Any chance I get to shop by myself is an opportunity to happily plug my ears with music. But at the current moment my iPod died earlier in the day so music is not an option. I slowly meandered through a few aisles looking for a sweet deal or two. Whoever said “you can't ball on a budget” obviously never tried.  

I was halfway to the registers when I remembered that I needed bread because I wanted to make sandwiches for lunch. So I’m in the middle of the bread aisle trying to decide between the fancy five dollar bread that makes me feel like I bought a Panini at the local bistro. And the cheepy-cheepy brand that everyone buys when they only have a few bucks, when I notice a tight a*s in a pair of Wrangler jeans to my right. Anytime I see a man wearing his jeans at his waist and not around his ankles, my p***y starts throbbing. For those people who love wearing their pants that low, I'm not your biggest fan.

Back to that tight a*s in them jeans. This chiseled God walking amongst us mere mortals was a beautiful sight to behold. A stacked 6’3 man of pure coiled muscle. If I had to guess his weight he'd probably be just north of 275. His jeans and t-shirt had signs of a hard day at work and his boots caked with dirt. The signs of a man who loves hard work and getting his hands dirty.

I don't know how long I was staring at him but apparently I had been staring holes into his body with a sensual grin upon my lips. A deep rich baritone chuckle floated down the aisle to my ears caressing my inner feline.

“I must be a mouthwatering treat to you if you staring at me like that in the middle of the bread aisle. I haven't had a woman stare at me with f**k me eyes in a long time. Care to end my dry spell or learn my name? My name's Kennedy but you can call me Ken or Kenny”. Ken stated.

I stared at him so long I forgot my damn name. My inner s**t decided to answer for me instead. “I really don't care what your name is at the moment, I just want to know how big your dick is and if I can have you in bed even if it's just for one night.” I replied.

“Well, apparently I'm not the only one who's been going through a dry spell Miss No Name” Ken said.

I coughed twice to clear my mind and throat before speaking. “My name is Destiny and it's a pleasure to meet you”.

“Is this pleasure before or after you get in my pants?” He responded.

“I am not sorry for eye humping you. You’re a beautiful Man and I would rather tell you upfront what I'm thinking” I retorted.

“You can have your dirty way with me on one condition”.

“And this condition is?” I asked.

“I am an older gentleman who doesn't feel like cooking tonight so if you want the dick you have to cook for me.”

“You have a deal. What would you like for dinner tonight?’ I asked sweetly.

“Honey, I’m a simple man so anything will do.” He answered.

“Then spaghetti with garlic bread it is. Let’s get the ingredients needed.”

“Lead the way little lady and I shall follow.” He stated

As we wandered the meat aisle searching for packages of ground chicken and Italian sausages I couldn’t shake the feeling that we were being followed. My internal alarms halfheartedly ringing, yet the hairs on the back of my neck stood at attention. I took a breath to calm my quaking nerves. As I exhaled, the scent of Rain water and Sandalwood washed over me. This scent awakened something deep within my chest. Just what this something was I had no idea. It’s buried inside a pirate’s chest hidden in a thick black cloud of fog. There’s a voice in the near distance beckoning.

 “Destiny, are you okay?” Ken asked.

“Huh what?” I responded.

“You were snarling. Do you hate Halloween that much?”

“What? No, I love Halloween!”

“Well you just made that baby cry.” He stated.

“Got damn it, f**k. Let’s get out of here.”

After a pit stop in the pasta aisle for spaghetti noodles and pasta sauce, we finally made it to the registers. The lines were relatively short so checking out didn’t take too long. As Ken was bagging the groceries, the scent reemerged sending me into an aggressive mood. Pin pricks of pain crept up the back of my neck.

 “Let’s go to your place.”

“Aye, aye captain.” Ken replied.

I followed him the short distance across the parking lot to his pickup truck. After placing the bags on the back seat and situating myself in the front passenger seat, I closed my eyes and rested my head against the cool glass window. A vision of pearly fangs, blood red eyes, dark hair and milky complexion swam before my eyes. A fragment of memory surfaced.

“Where are you my little s**t bunny?” Sebastian called. An evil cackle could be heard scampering about between various rooms on the second floor of the house. Tonight, they were playing their favorite game “tag that a*s”. The best part about the game was that neither of them played fair, cheating has highly encouraged.

“Lucia, come out to play.” He playfully growled.

“Catch me if you can, my fanged b*****d!” Lucia exclaimed as she scurried towards a new hiding spot.

Being half Werewolf and half Vampire gave him the upper hand. He could hear the blood coursing through her veins as she ran from room to room. And his nose could always follow her intoxicating trail of warm honey and lavender. Her scent was always billowing in the air like a flag on a flagpole. Lucia being half Succubus and half Witch, knew how to bewitch any man with sex.

“I surrender Fangy” Lucia singsonged. Sebastian strolled down the hallway to the master bedroom. He knew there would be some trickery involved with her surrender but he couldn’t wait to claim his prize. Upon flinging open the mahogany double doors, he eyes scanned their bedroom decorated in deep emerald and light gold to behold the sight of his favorite s**t bunny sprawled across their antique king sized four poster bed. Her sinfully delicious dark skin, 5’5” thick frame with bountiful ample bosom, wide birthing hips and thick thighs spread wide to display her entrance. A sexual purr rumbled from his throat as he stripped his body of clothing. As he loomed closer, Lucia wiggled her hips enticing him to move faster. Once he got to the side of the bed he leapt upon her and plunged his thick c**k deep into her p***y.

“Oh f**k yes” she whimpered.

Sebastian sank his teeth into her neck as his c**k continued to tunnel her p***y.

The vision startled me awake. “Lucia, Sebastian? Who the f**k are they?” I asked myself after opening my eyes.

“Hey if you’re feeling good we can always reschedule this rendezvous.” Ken stated.

“Hey can we skip dinner and jump to the sex? I promise I’ll make you food later. Besides sex is great for headaches.” I stated

“Sure why not, head up the stairs and my room is the first door on the left.” He answered.

I made my way in the direction of his bedroom and stripped naked once inside the room. I threw all the pillows on the floor and yanked the covers completely off the bed. After searching through his nightstands in hopes of find condoms and lube, I found what I was looking for. Ken came through the door just in time to find his bed transformed.

“Lay down.” I commanded.

Ken yanked off his clothes and did as he was told. I crawled onto the bed and rolled a condom onto his c**k and then rubbed some lube onto my p***y. I didn’t feel like being gentle at the moment and immediately slid myself onto his stiff c**k.

“Damn honey don’t you want to warm up first?” He chuckled.

“If I wanted to be romantic I would have lit candles.”

The excruciating pleasure of my p***y walls being force to accommodate the thick member that was currently tunneling in and out was beyond description. I started sliding up and down his c**k slowly building the rhythm. Our hips bucking and rolling to the beat of a song that we created.

Ken flipped us over to get better leverage. In this position he could give me the explosive orgasms I was craving. As we continued our animalistic love making, a dark shadow emerged in the corner of the room from a magical portal in time. The sweet scent of Rain Water and Sandalwood wafted through the air again causing me to orgasm faster.

“Lucia, you f*****g s**t! How dare you disappear from my life and then f**k another man!” The figured roared.

A bone chilling scream emitted from my lungs as the figure ripped Kennedy’s head off his body. Blood squirted from the neck with some of it landing on my tongue. The sweetest taste of iron circulated along my tongue. All the nerves in my body came alive like live wires. “The figure” yanked the dead body off of me.

“I-I don’t know you. Please don’t hurt me. I’ll give you all the money in my purse.

“I don’t want your damn money!” The figure growled

“Lucia, why the f**k did you leave me?”

“My name is Destiny. And I don’t know you from a hole in the wall.”

“No your name is Lucia. And you’re the love of my life!” It growled again

“Dude I’m not Beetlejuice. You can’t just say a name three times and expect me to magically transform into whoever this Lucia chick is.”

Within seconds the figure was on top of me sinking its teeth into my neck. As the figure pulled my blood into its mouth, a moan escaped my throat. I gripped the figures back as it lowered me to the bed and simultaneously shoved its thick c**k into my p***y. An enormous kaleidoscope of memories exploded within my mind smashing the cloud of fog. Various moments flashing in and around each other.

“S-Sebastian” I whimpered.

He grunted in my ear as he continued to f**k me with loving hatred. Every thrust of his c**k a deep reminder that I belong to him. A reminder that I’m his little s**t bunny. After climaxing, we laid in bed as Kennedy’s dead body laid crumpled on the floor.

“Fangy, what happened? Why do I feel like I been sleeping?” I asked Sebastian.

“Rena, casted a spell on you to lock away your memories because I didn’t marry her back then. So I hunted her down and tortured her for the necessary information to find you.” Sebastian replied.

“But that was a couple of centuries ago. It’s not my fault she couldn’t keep your attention. That b***h is lucky that you already killed her.” I whined.

“She’s not dead yet my pet. I have her lockup in the basement.” He replied.

“Can we kill her and then have sex in her blood?” I asked excitedly.

“Did you always have a bloodlust for revenge?” he asked while chuckling.

“Revengeful bloodlust is embedded within my DNA. Without it I wouldn’t have been able to kill your brother for attacking you.” I proudly boasted.

“A small corner of my soul might feel bad for ripping that guy’s head off.”

“He may be dead but at least he had sex before he died. I would consider that a small constellation prize.” I stated flatly. “Don’t worry about it anymore baby. We’re together again and its Halloween night, our favorite time of year.”

“Happy Halloween baby.” They said in unison.

© 2018 Mamastyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

While this genre isn't my cup of tea I do find that you have some descriptive story-telling throughout. I would suggest that you double-check the grammar/syntax for better fluidity. There is a point where the story transitions near the end that threw me off and doesn't flow as well as it could. I think you have the start of something solid and with more refinement this could be better.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

While this genre isn't my cup of tea I do find that you have some descriptive story-telling throughout. I would suggest that you double-check the grammar/syntax for better fluidity. There is a point where the story transitions near the end that threw me off and doesn't flow as well as it could. I think you have the start of something solid and with more refinement this could be better.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on March 7, 2018
Last Updated on March 7, 2018

Author

Mamastyle
Mamastyle

Panorama City, CA



Writing
MYSELF MYSELF

A Poem by Mamastyle


A New Dick A New Dick

A Story by Mamastyle