Fire ghost vs. cartoons

Fire ghost vs. cartoons

A Screenplay by Hush Hush



Scooby Doo, Spongebob and Stitch run through the door of the hunted house being chased by a fire ghost. As they find themselves inside the house, the door closes behind them with a bang, sealing them off from the outside world,as well as leaving the enemy behind .

Scooby:  Ruh-roh, Raggy...Raggy rhere rs raggy?

Spongebob:      Its completely dark in here, I can't even see my hands!...Wait what if I don't have any hands? What if I'm the only one alive on this planet? what if there's no food when i'm hungry? What if the ketchup is really a mayo?...(goes on mumbling to himself).

Stich tries to look around in the darkness and when he can't see anything he tries to use his nose to figure out where he is.
While in the backgroung you can hear Scooby whining and Spongebob's mutterings.

Spongebob:     What if the sky is really blue? what if...Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh something bit me! It's slippery and gives out weird noises! Wahhhh it's crawling up my arm!...Oh it's just you Gary...

Scooby:    Rhaggy...Oh Raggy! rhere rre you?
Stitch:   Shut it you twits!
Spongebob:   you can SPEAK?!
Stitch:    No it just me mouth movin'...OF COURSE I can speak!
Spongebob:   But why doesn't your voice sound the same as in that cartoon...
Stitch:    what cartoon?
Spongebob:   What cartoon?
Stitch:   why are you repeating after me?
Spongbob:    why are you repeating after me?
Stitch:     You're even a bigger idiot than that Scooby dog arent'ya?
Spongbob:    Woow its an Elephant!
Stitch:     What are on about?! you can't even see anything!
Spongbob:    I'm telling you it's an elephant!

    Meanwhile desoriented Scooby stumbles and hits some kind of switch, which makes the lamps overhead light up. The protagonists find themselves in a big stone hall, with no other door that the ones they came through and small hole in the roof as a window. Otherwise, it was completely empty except for some dust and grime.


Scooby:   Roh ro! Rhe Rire rhost!
Stitch:   Yo, idiot number two! Do ya get what's he sayin'?
Spongebob:   I think he said ' Hey ho! The fire Roast!'
Stitch:   No, I think it sounded more like ' Oh no, Fire the roast!'
Scooby:   ... Rhire rhost!
Stitch:   What's with your accent? Are ya a foreigner?
Scooby:   Ro!!!Rire Rhost!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoongebob: Aren't you also a foreigner being from a differen't planet and all?
Stitch: What's it to you Square pants!
Spongebob:  But I DO have square pants!
Stitch:  SHUT  IT SPONG!
Spongbob:(mumbles) well I do...

Everyone is silent, except for Scooby's whimpering.

Spongbob: Gary stop that! I told you so many times not to scream silently when the danger is approaching! You need to express you emotions out loud!

Stitch: wait a mo'... If we replace 'R' with 'F' in the the first word and the other 'R' with 'G' in the second word,it should sound something like: Fire Ghost!

Spongbob:....
Scooby:....
Stitch:....
Gary: WaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Narrator:  Our characters noticed the ghost too late. It somehow got into the building and while they weren't looking he pressed some kind of switch which caused the trapdoor to open beneath their feet. They fell into the darkness !

Gary: Ta Dah DAh!!! To find out what happened next , watch tomorrow's episode!

Blackout.

The End.

© 2010 Hush Hush


Author's Note

Hush Hush
Hope you guys like it ;P

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

xD IT'S AWESOME! I love what you write, and these prompts just completely take your mind all over the place, when I gave this prompt out this is so not what I thought people would do. But as always I was surprised. Great job! Keep up the awesome work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


xD lol I liked it xD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 4, 2010
Last Updated on December 7, 2010

Author

Hush Hush
Hush Hush

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm nearing my 17th birthday, love to read, draw and write. I hope to become a writer in the future and make book covers. I'm currently addicted to manga, my friends think i'm weird because of it...I .. more..

Writing
fgsthr fgsthr

A Book by Hush Hush


Bullying Bullying

A Poem by Hush Hush


Cage Cage

A Story by Hush Hush