Earth

Earth

A Poem by Alexis suzzanne

Earth as we no it  will seace to exist without us knowing how love interchanges with emotion. Earth is a little planet made up of haters,daters,players and prayers know one loves anymore its a dire consequencethat obviously humans are to pig headed to see. The world is a beautiful place, may the world triumph and be free and not sink beyond beliefe but be like a bird spreading its wings taking off into the sky. As i am standing on a platform waiting for my sentence of the life or death solitude is the name of the earth's game, lame but the same as anyother name of our blamed crew of human crim of passion above all things,because earth doesn't blossom it just grown and shows the bountiful blows in our world so the next can feel accomplished that it succeded in our glorious and putrid place we call earth.
"Show your inner self only the good will triumph in this wicked world."

© 2011 Alexis suzzanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Earth as we norice will seace to exist < < < ?????
Earth as we know it will cease to exist

If you go to a shop and buy something and you later find that it does not work, you take it back and complain.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
1 Review
Added on September 19, 2011
Last Updated on September 20, 2011
Tags: the, black, raven, writer

Author

Alexis suzzanne
Alexis suzzanne

PA



About
My name is Alexis, I am young lady full of inspiration and love , I have been writing since I was 6 years old.I am down to eath person that sees the world as a canvas. Whether you paint it is up to yo.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Alexis suzzanne