love needed against that given

love needed against that given

A Poem by blaek

Dear Venus
l feel the need to become again a man who kissed you with so much passion in his eyes on the days we cherished the most.To gawk in awe as love drips from your lips like honey.l have neither honor nor pride as a man to protect for what good is demeanor when you have got no one.honestly you would be forgiven for thinking me foolish or mad but finding peace writing to you is all that matters to me.l still dream of the moments we walked swaggering about in our best of attires as if our love was made of steel.if l had a piston l would have shot right at it to prove my point.
l heard a song on the stereo today and believe me if you will but it reminded me of you.they all find a way to,john legend-like l'm gonna lose you.As if they knew l was going to lose you.You do not know how it feels.Sleeping every night to the echoes of your words,our bond and our promises like hot iron searing my flesh with marks of regret ,for l never loved you enough.
l hurt you with my actions when my words could have avoided the pain but why am l crying, why am l feeling like l am going through centuries of pain like l'm damaged beyond repair .A love so full of deferrals  with a gallery of memories not to look into each other's souls but to see if we have souls at all.
So l sit in the corner of my room,drawing circles beside my head hoping such an accusation would be enough to justify losing you,hoping it's enough to drag my mind from insanity.And like a shooting star my heart peruses the heaven for your love once more,doomed to die in pursuit of eternity.l can't forget you,you are my blood and l can feel you in my veins.l feel my heart pumping you over and over into my hands,my eyes,my feet,my mind and my lips.l feel like if l stretch my arms long enough l can hold you once more,if l run fast enough l can catch you even in my past and if l look hard enough l can stare into those eyes again and this time it will in perpetuity..
l hope this letter reminds you of forever without the nightmares.
your eternity
Mars.

© 2017 blaek


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 16, 2017
Last Updated on August 3, 2017
Tags: love, pain, broken, lonely, desperate, depressed, sad

Author

blaek
blaek

nicosia, Cyprus



About
l am a disturbed recent adult,l express emotions through my words but l'm insatiably passionate about love. more..

Writing
Dear Love Dear Love

A Poem by blaek