You're not safe here!

You're not safe here!

A Story by Blaise Valentine
"

This story is about a herd of cows who got fed up with the way that human beings treated them and have now decided to do stand up for themselves and do something about.

"
So there I was, eating the green grass I had just slept on! The farmer had finally left, so now my herd of cows and I could plan in peace. I shouldn't really call it "my herd", because it was under the control of the wicked, sinful, corrupt brown jersey cow, Pauline Pattington!

She was the worst leader ever! If you didn't listen to her, she would hand you over to the farmers' to be slaughted. Yes, she really was that evil. The only reason I joined, was becauseshe was my mother!

Charlie, my friend, had just stormed into the barn saying that the farmers' had just left to the supermarket. "They will be gone for two and a half hours", broadcasted Charlie. This is what we have been waiting for, this is our time!

Out the barn we went following Pauline. The whole farm was in on our plan, from the bulls to the rabbits. All the animals had just been set free and followed us to the main gate. The two bulls had just broken the gate, and on our way we went.

We went where any farm of animals would go, the White House. Now not even Barak Obama, his body guards or the army could stop us from what we wanted. Rampaging through the city we went, knocking cars out the way. It was quite hilarious seeing the people running and screeming. Even Pet Police Patrol drove away.

I felt like such a bad boy!

The two big bulls busted down the front gate and doors to the White House. Pauline, Charlie and I went straight to the big man's office. Since we were cows and he was a human, we had the advantage.

We did what was necessary. We put him in a cage and held him against his will. Eventually, he agreed to our term. "Now these petty humans can feel what it's like to be caged, fattened and slaughted", publicized my mother!

At this very moment, human beings all over the USA had been enclosed, and we were the master species. "We could do what they did to us", commented Charlie.

"Tonight, we will feast on human flesh", roared my mother to all the animals. "They will not harm us anymore, because we have the power"!

© 2015 Blaise Valentine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a different idea for a story! I liked that it was just taken for granted that the cows and other animals all just put together their thoughts and spoke like humans. I liked it! I'm vegan by the way and felt like I was on the cows side ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2015
Last Updated on October 5, 2015

Author

Blaise Valentine
Blaise Valentine

Cape Town, western province, South Africa



About
Hello my name is Blaise Valentine. I joined because I love writing, it's a passion of mine and so is music. more..

Writing