the game

the game

A Story by greg
"

the pass time of a syco

"

 A blood river flowed at my feet. Blood from the people that fell victim to my blade the innocent the guilty it didn’t matter. It was all a game you see, to kill till they figure out who I am, to kill till they stop me. The game started four years ago in a little town off the coast of the Qule Sea. My first kill was a girl about 12-13 years old. I was passing her in the park what she was doing there so late so along was odd to me but I bashed her head in with a rock all the same. You may ask why, she never did anything to me, and its true but I was so bored and she was there sucked to be her. The IMP found her the next day after her parents reported her missing. My second kill an old man in his home filled his throat full of cocking while he slept. It took a week to find him. I set up my MO in the fallowing months by leaving a tare card at every kill. My best work was when I took out the entire imperial base with a katana. In the four years it’s never been toped I killed 13223 people and am finally going to top it I’m going to kill the entire imperial family and all that dwell there but first I must warm up. I set out for the evening and spot a young girl and her boyfriend both about 18. I approach them and act friendly till I’m ready to make my move. Hitting the girl in the throat to stop the scream to come as I decapitate her bow. Her death will not be as swift I take her back to my work area I have prepped for to nights work. I force her to strip and strap her to the table were the real fun begins. My first incisions causes her to scream in agony but to my great pleasure her remains censuses  through the entire dissection and with the medical equipment  I can take her apart and still keep her alive and feeling it. After three hours there is nothing left to play with and she finally finds rest leaving my calling card I depart leaving the mess to be discovered however it pleased.

© 2010 greg


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 23, 2010

Author

greg
greg

Canada



About
love to read so if you know any good book please share. more..

Writing
hope hope

A Story by greg


Hara Hara

A Story by greg