The Story Of My Life,Once Again

The Story Of My Life,Once Again

A Story by bluessadmood
"

oh life ,you arrange everything for us,Ok what ever

"

 

What shall I say,Ok,i lived a very disturbed life ever since ever I was a grown up, I witnessed 3 wars ,I was jailed 3 times, I was almost killed by a car bomb, I think almost 3 times ,again, I left my country ,thought I was never going back ,just imagine if I did not go back ,by now I should be living in Seychelles and I almost got their nationality, its called paradise it was really great ,I worked there as a practitioner sergeon,it was great I worked with all nationalities ,boss of surgery department was a Uguslav,the others are either German ,French ,Cshecks,russians,actually you see the whole world there ,my best friend was American ,he worked there as an army officer during the Gulf war on Kuwait, what an irony ,after that he married a Seychellois pretty lady ,she was a real darling it was through her sister Mary ,that we were introduced to them ,they had a lovely mansion up on a hill they used to invite me to so many parties .Its here,when there was some conflict I used to take my American friend aside while drinking lots of beers and standing on the cliff, that led down deep to the sea, and the lovely breeze will blow smoothly as the hour is closing on 6 pm same timing as Iraq but what a hell of a difference, he will tell me a story about each of the couples in that party ,he knew he will shock me with every one ,in an hour the dancing will take place ,in still two more hours they are all so tipsy I even felt afraid one of them may fall down from high up ,my friend laughed at me ,he said do not worry ,these people never fall ,just watch out for yourself ,after a huge dinner ,where the music will go on like forever ,each couple you see ,they go wondering to the opposite side of the edge up the hill ,where the place is so heavily bushy ,they will stay there like forever ,only come back for more drinks ,and not beer for sure ,at 5 am morning I stand with my friend its almost clear area now ,my friend Mary will wink at me as if saying ,you must like it here ,by now I must have had 6 beers and almost dosing, and very sleepy ,John ,my American friend will say:you will not go  sleepy now ,no, I said what do you think we should do then...and so the party goes on for another hour and then I take my leave ,he, John giving me a ride through the winding road downhill...oh that morning light and the breeze getting cold as there should come a shower of rain from high up in the hills at this time of the hour where it gets cold and the fresh air ..you would think of one crazy idea ,take off your clothes ,all of them ,and walk out of the car ,and have a run between the very tall trees all around you ,the fresh air so strong to your smell ,you may be intoxicated, but we just laugh and pull ahead heading downtown, going back to ,Victoria hospital ,I am tipsy and very sleepy ,so I hardly pull through the day ,drinking so many coffees in the hospital cafeteria.. in a few days ,we are going do the same thing again ...I liked it there ,but there was a calling for me from home ,by 2003 ,when power was handed to the Americans I went back, where another drama was waiting for me ,you know its a series of dramas you find yourself in without even planning it. 

© 2009 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I enjoyed reading about Your life despite the bits of sadness and trouble here and there...what is life without them... Though Yours have been exceptional...You tasted Paradise and Paradise was Lost...perhaps again You will find it...Your ending line is phenomenal...as is this piece :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I enjoyed reading about Your life despite the bits of sadness and trouble here and there...what is life without them... Though Yours have been exceptional...You tasted Paradise and Paradise was Lost...perhaps again You will find it...Your ending line is phenomenal...as is this piece :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, that last sentence is one the truest statements. A series of dramas you find yourself in without even planning it! Yes! You've led a very interesting and dangerous life. I'm sorry for your troubles but glad for the happiness you enjoyed and spotlighted here in your piece. I almost felt the breeze as you were describing it. Sounds like a wonderful place and that you met so many interesting people. Thanks for sharing your life with us!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I enjoyed reading this again. Life certainly has a habit of changing
direction without us being in control of circumstances. You must
have had a wow of a time in Seychelles and its sad that you didn't
have a chance to stay there. How different your life probably
would have been. But sometimes responsibilites take over and
what we so desperately want can just disappear before our eyes.

I believe God has chosen the path we are on.....good or bad.
Its our fate, completely out of our hands. Life is full of dramas
and you my dear friend are experiencing dramas that we can
hardly imagine.

You have written this very well and it held my attention and
when I reached the end I was waiting for more.

Please continue with the story of your life Moayad, I will be
waiting to read it!

Helena ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I sense a lot of emotion and cultural disparity here. A very nice musing. Almost as if the reader is inside the head of the writer. A stream of consciousness of sorts. nice.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

We all look at life and death in different ways. I like how you tell this story Blues.
The good and the bad ,yin and yang. Do we do better if we suffer that is the question.
If you ever get a chance to watch the movies in Matrix series do because it states
That the creators made a perfect world and nothing worked for people so they destoyed
the world and made one with chaos and we lived perfect.........so??? Do we need it???
I think so sad to say.

Great write blues thanks for sharing.

Kelley

Posted 14 Years Ago


you had quite an interesting life (still can have; OF COURSE) and I like how free you talk about it and one feels like being participating ... so vividly told stories. loved it !!

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a very interesting passage of a lifes perspection of life and death.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

"by now I should be living in Seychelles"....yes my dear friend you should still be there.
I enjoyed another glimpse into your life and getting to know you even more.

This must have been a lovely respite for you before you returned to your country.
Nice story, very descriptive and well written. Thank you for sharing yet again
a piece of your amazing life Moayad.

BTW I just read your profile and could not believe what I saw. I am shaking my head
in disbelief at the sheer ignorance or should I say evilness of that woman. Please
ignore these people....they are nothing compared to you.

God bless you my friend.

Helena

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This piece was entrancing. I felt like I was watching it all take place through a crystal ball. I could feel the lovely breeze from the hills and the tipsy camraderie of the friends. Very nicely done. Subtle in tone, but the meaning is far deeper than the words.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a life you have had . pal.. i admire you for standing strong and keeping on with your dreams and for writing here.. you give us a personal look at this war and it is not pretty.. we already knew this but hearing it from you, someone who is right there in the middle .... this makes it all more real for me and horrific ... someday so soon i pray it is over .. i enjoyed reading and knowing more about you.

Peace and Love

Chloe
xoxo

i ignore all grammar as i am sloppy there .. i wish i could speak and write your language as well as you do mine.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

739 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2008
Last Updated on November 23, 2009

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..