Night Call,Part Two

Night Call,Part Two

A Story by bluessadmood
"

i did not want to write this ,its just a very strange thing that ever happened to me,through my practice

"

 

So I was received by the nurse ,who was really so close to me ,I said ,hi ,how are ,please do not tell me its something big ,I am really so tired tonight ,I wish I could go to bed ,I wish its a calm night ,not like every call where I am called every hour as some emergency case shows by the hour,

she just laughed ,and said I really did not want to call you on this ,I know you may not like this ,but there is a very strange case here, I was somewhat surprised, strange case is not a term used a lot in causality ,its either an acute case that requires urgent intervention or some minor thing that will easily be done ,so I hoped ,so I can go back to my room.

she led me to a side room ,there was a very cute young lady there ,she was very agitated, so I just turned to my beautiful nurse friend as if asking, is this a joke ,for the lady apart from being restless ,she was very nicely dressed and no blood or any of the usual thing to expect, she just said ,I will leave you with the young lady and she will tell you her problem.

I was somewhat at loss ,so I just waited for my patient to talk ,she was a little shy though I waited some more time ,then asked ,can I do anything for you .

she looked at me still very restless and said, doctor,shesaid ,please I am so at loss with words and do not know how to say this ,she was silent for a while then picked up her breath and said ,I was having a shower when I slipped on my bottom ,yes ,and she went on almost breathless there was a cap ,a perfume cap on the bath floor .that's it ,she did not go on ,I think she was shy a little ,however it seemed the cap went in her bottom and was stuck there ,she was taken from one sub clinic to another ,some lousy doctors just tried in vain to stick their fingers in and bring it out ,they only made it worse, as they pushed it even higher up her rectum ,deep inside her anus.

I did not know what to say ,I knew this was not a fall ,it was someone for sure like a boyfriend caressing her with a perfume bottle where somehow the cap opened inside her anus and stayed there, I knew this was an emergency ,she had to be opened ,but I thought I could have a try and bring it out from below ,I was very handy and somewhat skilled so I told her to lie on bed ,she took a elbow knees position ,here I knew what the other stupid doctors have caused her such troubles, but I told her to lie on her side and flex her knee to her chest ,this was a very tricky action ,I was going to try and dilate her anus as much as possible ,which could in all possibility cause her to go into shock ,but I was ready to take the risk otherwise she will have to undergo very nasty operation .

so I began to insert one finger ,then two, all the while trying to keep her calm telling her everything is going be ok ,and talking to her all the time ,so I will not lose her suddenly by going into sudden shock ,she was very thankful and very cooperative ,I was at last I was able to stick in all my four fingers dilating little by little ,then I brought a surgical scissors and with my fingers guiding the scissors inside , the scissors took hold of the end of the cap .

now pulling it out is going to be hurtful and will cause some injury and blood I told her ,she said it will be ok ,so I kept pulling at it until it showed at the anal verge ,but with lots of blood ,I knew it will stop ,and I knew she got rid of it and I was very glad ,this was a very difficult procedure the first I ever did with out any anesthesia .

After I finished she thanked me pulled on her panties and clothes and ran away.

the nurses were exchanging glances and little giggles for no one really believes her story ,they knew her boyfriend was playing some game with her ,it was very shameful ,she was very glad to get rid of a very big problem in ten minutes ,she almost kissed me ,the poor girl she was so happy ,no body can imagine how difficult that some 10 cm diameter ball was inside him ,I was glad too ,I never thought I could do it ,I was so happy myself .

after I finished I ran to my room ,only few minutes later the phone rang again ,it said doctor you are needed again in casualty ,this time I was really mad I thought I will grab some sleep ,but no it has to be like that every night ,so I just got ready and went down to casualty again

© 2008 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
this could be a fiction you know,it may occured to my mind,sheer imagination

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quite strange but I have heard many strange medical stories from my grandmother...children swallowing fish hooks, et cetera, et cetera

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ohh i really thought i deleted this writing for its a bit improper,ha ha..but then again its a strange experience..that happened in a strange country when i was forced to leave home..everything seemed so strange there..like everything in life..thank you my friend for reading this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I come from a family of doctors and they all have interesting stories to tell. Great profession and interesting read. I think it really happened for sure.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My oh my, you doctors lead an interesting life. Never a dull moment it seems!!

Poor woman, but it made for a strange, but good read. One could not possible
'make up' something as bizarre as that.

But as we know "truth is stranger than fiction"

Well done doctor! LOL

Helena :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I've heard many strange stories by doctors and surgeons about their patients. It IS a little strange, but strange things do happen, haha.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

858 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2008
Last Updated on November 14, 2008

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood