One Day In My Life

One Day In My Life

A Story by bluessadmood
"

it will tell you everything ,no need to explain

"
I usually wake at six every morning ,I never sleep a lot really no more than few hours each day..
I drink some three cups of coffee.. open my lovely writers café ,off course I use batteries as power,
since we don't have electricity but two or three hours every day..
at eight sharp I run to work using my old car,i have to pass through some hundred check points every day ,and all the while I pray to God if those bullets that are sprayed around me will somehow miss
mesas I already was car bombed three times, one of them was so close it nearly sent my head off, but they have missed me to this day, God must really like me ,I am sure..
and while in my car driving I see corpses here and there, people urge me to carry them to hospital..
but I refrain because if you take them then police there will surely arrest you to know how come
you have a body in your car, only if you are so lucky ,then you will spend some few months in 
their lovely jails, and again if you are lucky you may come out in one piece..however I doubt it 
very much.                                                         Well then I am still driving my car ,and close to work and again then there is a shower of 
shells ,small rockets fall like rain all around me ,its like fireworks only at day light ha ha,its really funny..
and i keep driving ,i told you God must really love me..and i reach my work,drained out of any good wish in
this silly life spend all my time in hearing stories of poor mothers losing their children being killed
day after day, their husbands, brothers..some whole buses full of people being bombed by mistake while driving on ..
so many will cry telling me it's just too much to live through this ,I se old men
cry in front of me,i swear..they tell me they can't feed their families since they can't work ,they can't reach work
so they may starve for days in the richest country of Iraq..my friends ,this is part of the picture of life we lead here for the last six years
I hope you enjoyed this writing..

© 2018 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
its like a an everyday nightmare

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So intense and sad... as so many cry here and some for such small trivial things in comparison as so much worse goes on in this world.. this is a real eye-opener and touches me so deeply.. I too pray for you my friend.. keep your hope and faith that one day.. this world may become a better place! Your writing makes me weep inside.. such bitter reality! Truly pain and such an atrocious setting.. keep writing.. it's good to share.. may an angel watch over your precious soul continously..

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I cannot even begin to imagine the horrors of every day life in Iraq.
You truly are blessed to have been spared death thus far! I bet working
in the clinic is horrendous, maybe fulfilling in some ways. It's truly ashame that people actually have to live this way; live in fear of losing life, daily.
sad, sad, sad. God bless you each and every day!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm speechless.......I have no words......I will find some.....the horror is just too great. I can't imagine living in such a place. Bodies everywhere, explosions, people living in agony...
How amazing that you can share this with all of us......yet you still write joyful and romantic pieces as well. You are an amazing person.
Thank you so much for sharing your life with us....

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

having grown up in america, i don't face this. even though i read this, i don't understand. don't know what it's like. but my heart goes out to you. as much as it can. i'm glad you're here, writing about your life, about your most different perspective than most people on this site will have. it's gives everyone the chance to decide whether or not they are thankful for their lives. i don't plan on living my life always in a safe, comfortable place. i plan to live it for God, and God puts His people in uncomfortable places to do His work--it requires them to have full faith in Him. you live a totally opposite life from mine, and i hope that God blesses your life as much as i believe He has mine. you are a wonderfully talented writer. use it for good! thanks for writing this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. It's a really nice eye opener of our world and how somethings truly are for other people around the world. It is very sad and touches my heart. Excellent writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well, I am humbled. I am spoiled Canadian living in a lovely small town in Michigan, where the most stressful thing I have to deal with is shoveling the driveway in the wintertime. But at least I know how blessed I am, having lived in such peaceful places. You would really be amazed that people in this lovely town can actually find things to complain about, and do so almost daily!

I think I'll not bother spewing venom about the last administration and all the hell it has brought to this earth.

I can see that living every day not knowing if it would be your last would certainly give you a HUGE dose of perspective.

However, I do also hope that there are still small joys to be found in your stressful daily life, and I would be interested in hearing about those as well.

Thank you for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is heartbreaking. It puts things in perspective. Thank you for sharing it, it gives us a glimpse into this life.

"God must really love me..and i reach my work,drained out of any good wish"

All wishes seem to leave your mind after you go through an awful situation, you only have the thoughts of life, and thankfulness, and how special you are to be alive. Simply alive. I can only imagine this situation. Imagine, but not fully understand. Poweful, really. Thank you much again.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You leave me speechless. The words are like a vivid picture..there is so much to be said, yet words can only say so much..but the words here are not merely words, They're hope, reality. They're haunting to the many ignorant people around the globe because so many are unknowning. I could not even even imagine being there, living like that..yet its part of life for you. I give you my respect for eternity. Wonderful write, you don't even compare. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If the reader is not moved by this they are dead. :) I'm glad you shared this . Cherrie

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well blue I consider you a friend and I wish you didn't have to go through all this.
I feel my country has a lot to do with it. So many people die over what? Religion or oil or who knows exactly.
I'm glad you still can smile from time to time. I can imagine it's not easy after hearing all the sad tales day after day. I love how you threw in that you drink some three cups of coffee open my lovely writercafe and read and write. It's funny sometimes how the simple things make us happy.
Well Blues your in my prayers for protection.
Thanks for sharing a day in your life.

Kelley

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow, an amazing glimpse into your life. i believe you: god loves you. i think he has every reason to. you are so passionate and you seem to be such a caring person. i only know you from here, but you seem amazing to me, always the first to comment on someone's work, giving your beautiful words of wisdom, inspiring other's, uplifting, you are full of such life, & you seem to love life, & it amazes me, since i don't at times. i'm sorry your life is such hell, but i think god (or whatever greater power may be up there watching over us) may have put you there, in that situation, because he knows you are strong enough, & caring enough, & amazing enough to handle it & make a difference there. thank you for sharing this insightful story of your life, so unlike my own, especially now, when i'm going thru some difficult times. it really opens my eyes to the fact that there are so many others who suffer so much more than i do in this world, yet still have the desire to LIVE, & still are full of HOPE. & i must say, you are truly an inspiring person, & trust me, i'm not kissing your butt or anything, i honestly believe that.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1705 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 27, 2009
Last Updated on May 1, 2018

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..