I will live

I will live

A Story by bluessadmood
"

just thoughts came to me,but really i am never a coward,just had to tell this

"

 

A friend asked me once, that he is surprised how I laugh and my writings and reviews are so happy and full of joy
While we lead such a terrible life. Here came these thoughts...
No matter if the sky is cloudy, rainy and black. I will live
No matter if my roads are bumpy full of never joyful rides. I will live
So many explosions, bombings around me, leading a very risky life. But I will live
I get very sad at what I see every day, so much misery around, but I will laugh and I will live
No matter how life is so hard and was ever so like this all my life. Still, I will live
And if I was caught between heavy fires, I always knew God was with me. And I lived
But if by mistake I was hit, then I would laugh and say goodbye to life. Then I could not live. Not any more
And I will excuse those who brought us these ways, as before I die, I will laugh again, it’s a stupid life anyway.....

 

© 2017 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
whatever

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi bluessadmood: It is apropos that I found you today because of the agreement between the US and Iraq; hopefully that's a good thing and will lead to a more secure and peaceful world. Though of course there are no easy answers and it is not known yet whether the US ultimately will sign the agreement since our Congress will have to approve. Thus, with that backdrop, it is all the more poignant to read this "story" of yours. It speaks to me of the triumph of the human spirit, of yours. Would that we all have that depth within us to draw out the light even in the midst of terrible darkness. I don't know whether you want any suggestions are not. I won't make any at this time, in case you don't, so as not to detract from the beauty you have shared. If you do want suggestions, let me know and I will share them with you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

8 Years Ago

ohh my friend ,you will never know how we suffer ,thats how the beauty to these words..of all the wr.. read more



Reviews

Inspiring.....


my warmest
bob

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think it's very good to put thoughts down into words, it frees the soul. And to be able to find things to laugh and be happy about even when you are surrounded by darkness.. Well, that's a rare and wonderful gift. I wish you the best, and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh this belief lets you feel secure everything is right what makes you secure - so I say - great writing. We have different ways thanks goodness how we become secure. I like your way how you are able to write about the most saddest thing ... and it still shows me - Moayad is never creating drama within his text then I recognize, it is the airy way to write about war and misery what makes people endure this unbelievable war.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You will live. That's what matters. Your heart may not be able to soar walking down your city streets. But here, among your friends, you are free to laugh and cry and live. You have a remarkable story. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, blues--amazing write! I don't know if one single piece of poetry on the Cafe has touched me as much as this. So well-done! It touched me, and touched me again.
Your last line, though, doesn't fit. "It's a stupid life anyway"...is that the way you feel? Because there are so many great things in life. I know you know this. Of course, there are a lot of stupid people in life, but life itself is a real gift from God.
This is amazing, flows well, worded PERFECTLY, love it love it love it.

~S

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blues, you are such an inspiration as you rise above the horrors of your life and live. Laughter is a wonderful gift that helps us to keep our sanity even through the worst of times. I do so pray peace will come to your country soon. It is sad that the actions of a few tarnish the lives of many. May God bless you, my friend.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh Blues.......don't take your life so lightly...you are valuable to many of us here, including ME!
I am amazed at your postive attitude and ability to rise above the horror that you live with on a regular basis, but please don't disregard the value of your life, and just say....."it's a stupid life anyway". The thought you have put into this makes me stop to think of what you endure, and I say it is an amazing fact that you do survive!!
Your dear friend,
Sheila

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


8
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4620 Views
77 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on April 24, 2009
Last Updated on June 25, 2017

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Babylon Babylon

A Poem by Ana B.