Take Heed and Bear Witness Your Rulers

Take Heed and Bear Witness Your Rulers

A Story by Geoffers
"

work in progress yo

"

 

Take heed and bear witness to the benevolent rulers an oxy moron to boot.  You have no doubt given them their role in assuming power and hegemony over the day to day lives of every last one of us.  There influence is all encompassing, the realm of their thoughts echo like so many crickets thru the conscious cosmos.  Enslaved again, slaves and kings; bankings of the new world.  Your world is smaller every day.  Where is your Earth?  While you were busy being born they took it right out from under you.  You have no legitimate beliefs, you know not how to behave, you welcome the end; walking the streets at night staring in the distance focusing on no one avoiding eye contact for it’s a sin.  You might be able to trust a few friends who are more like compatriots or comrades.  Strangers are suspect, caravans never trusted, there is a war going on but you haven’t seen any bodies and the only thing you can do is wait to hear; to see would be a gift a god given gift from the sun whose energy breathed the warm moist breathe of life into us all.  They would have you believe the Earth is where it begins and ends, the ends of the Earth the ends of the world.  Of course, the world could never end at the hands of men and soon it shall be known that worlds extend far beyond the gates of heaven and must stop before hell is realized.  For hell to actualize they realize and theorize the lies they conceptualize the fries they buys your wives and lives to die.  We all die, the extraterrestrials could never give us that secret most secret of all the secrets, the secret of evolution, of life simplified and sustaining itself thru starlight, simplified to its signature algebraic principle, something that has been in play the whole time, DNA.   The Earth created and once life left the water we were able to willfully exert the mind into existence but look the rulers have always lied and stolen our goods our gods and dogs and logs and it happens to have always been secrets.  But see now we have entered the information age, Aquarius came too soon the secret savior of our doomed society a final word for the mischievous and discontent. And the light floods and thought streams unleashed by brainwaves thru interconnected electron tubing surge like blood and so many neurons thru cyberspace which is real life admittedly yet sheepishly.  We cannot begin to suspect that at any time there is anything more than our own culture at play, yet we see still that everything we are is disingenuous to what we became when we decided that yet we would exist and it would be fine.  The populace that populates populating populously people into purpose in proportion to the prisms of sunlight energizing the food supply and causing life to repeatedly come with spring when the orbit of earth is nearing the sun, many decided no longer to exist and many decided it was just a twist.  Can you believe it?  Whole generations of the young gave their powers away to the ones they were lead to believe controlled by divine right, and whole generations saw nothing for it.  They saw nothing, witnessed nothing, became nothing; everything went according to plan and everyone agreed to nothing because it had all been agreed to before they were born.  So it went, so it’s going, so it will go.  So take heed and bear witness, ye fathers and mothers who will not be able to read this due to social constraints and local restraints, see what these worlds will be when central government comes like so many extraterrestrials to enslave us all on an alien planet the utmost irony this Iron Planet Earth, at once homeland and work field for the lovely.  There was never a time at all, the only time is now, now is forever, nothing can last, all that is shall be doomed, the systems of the past are presently changing and deranging their derailed schemes to fit a broadened future.  The Information Wars have begun.

© 2008 Geoffers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on June 17, 2008

Author

Geoffers
Geoffers

Olympia, WA



About
College student (liberal arts) I write for fun and for friends among other things I play music more..

Writing