MR.O CHAPTER4

MR.O CHAPTER4

A Story by breathwithoutoxygen

MR.O  EPISODE 4 ( The present situation )

The situation is unbearable for O. With the falling of the ORDER , rat citizens has started to live a better life. They are no more afraid of the ORDER and the men who worked for them. Most people who were employees of the ORDER, are either killed or waiting to die in a small of a jail. Everything was running fine but these guerilla extremist group or the CHAOS group caused all of these. They took the ORDER down successfully and all the men who stood up for the order. O used to play a vital role once at the organization to rat out on Chaos members. Not only that, he was a good marksman so had a lot of blood on his hands also. He had successfully completed all the missions he had been assigned to. Now he is all alone here and his fellow mates and colleagues have been captured or killed and some are missing too. They are probably hiding or in disguise. He need to contact with his friends as soon as possible, they are the only one who can help him to get rid of this situation and bring back the good old times. Limping Larry lives nearby to his place, he knows that. Lucky b*****d didn’t get caught also just like him. No one gave out their name. Lenny is a man of information. For the past many years, he supplied the ORDER with accurate information about the CHAOS group.

       O walked through a narrow alley. There were Dustbins and garbage bags which floated the area. He walked for about two minutes and approached near a rusty wooden door. Wondering if he is still there and hesitating , O finally knocked on the door. He waited for few seconds, Then he heard the footsteps. With a creak , a pale thin man opened the door. O was literally shocked when he saw him and his mouth was opened. “ What the hell are you doing here ? You’re alive ? I thought you were dead”,Said Lenny.

© 2018 breathwithoutoxygen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on February 21, 2018
Last Updated on February 21, 2018
Tags: dystopia, fiction, utopia, storyseries, tyrant

Author

breathwithoutoxygen
breathwithoutoxygen

Kolkata, West Bengal, India



About
Passionate writer more..

Writing