Missing piece

Missing piece

A Story by Brigg Aries
"

To whom you'd even be

"
There was this time in my life when I have this girl. We loved each other so much. I gave my heart to her and her's to me. We kept it together and bounded with strings of our soul. We've protected it all this time from anyone or anything that wants to break it. But there came this day that I had to go far away. I promised her I'll be back. As I go I left with her my trust and placed it on top of our hearts. She had kept it all this time. Time passes so slow but as I had promised, I came back. She was not there. I looked around in search for her but was shocked with what I saw. I saw the strings of our soul were torn apart. She was not there together with her heart. All that's left is my broken heart scattered in pieces on the floor. The trust I left with her was no more. Now, all alone, trying to mend this broken heart but I cant because of this missing part. I dont know where did it go or where it was thrown. Now my heart is like a puzzle that cant be whole.

I need your help whoever you might be. If ever you'd see my hearts missing piece, maybe in the forest hanging on the trees or half buried with sand on the shore tossed by the waves across the sea. Maybe at the streets of the town or left at the benches around. To whom you'd even be, please bring my missing piece back to me.

© 2018 Brigg Aries


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on September 19, 2017
Last Updated on June 19, 2018

Author

Brigg Aries
Brigg Aries

Philippines



About
young man exploring the world of poems and stories. more..

Writing
Dreamer Dreamer

A Poem by Brigg Aries