Where to Get Embroidered Jackets to match your outfits?

Where to Get Embroidered Jackets to match your outfits?

A Story by Broderies Montreal 

Among the different techniques used for branding an apparel screen printing and embroidery are the methods preferred. With embroidery the design can be sewed directly on the fabric. Thread is used to make patches that can be sewed on the accessory or garment. In the present day technology has advanced and robotic machines are used in sewing with accuracy and speed.

Small businesses as well as corporates prefer embroidery as it looks very professional on uniforms, aprons, casual wear, suits and robes. Embroidery is also done on dress shirts, bags, suit coats and other items. Many companies have a fixed amount for embroidery.

Embroidered Women’s full zip jacket

Embroidered women’s full zip jacket is available in many colors like red, black, blue, green and a lot more. It has a 100% shell of polyester which can merge water-resisting and wind performance giving it a smooth silky feel. It is unlined and can be easily worn over thermal layers. It has set-in sleeves and cadet collar which can be zipped through with a chin guard.

It has a sleek look with a very affordable price. Hem and cuffs have elastic binding. It is light weight with open pockets in front. Every woman likes to wear this over a T-shirt for a casual evening wear. The manufacturer also has a jacket for men which has a welded pocket on the left sleeve and a rollover collar. The men’s jacket blends urban style with warmth. It has zippered pockets in front with zipper pulls having bungee cords.

Why have embroidered jackets?  

Embroidered jackets give a professional look to the outfit whether it is the uniform for an airline or a sales girl. It can be used on different materials and lasts for a long time. It can be machine washed or laundered. There is a huge variety of colors available to make the embroidery attractive.

Embroidery jackets are mostly used in the work place to give the team a smart look and provide customers with a good first impression. Contact details like email address, website and telephone is there on the uniform for everybody to see which makes it easy to contact. Event managers, bars, stores want their employees to be easily identified so polo shirts or T-shirts help the employees to stand out in a crowd.

Embroidery Shirts

Are you interested in embroidered shirts? There is a wide range of embroidered shirts for all occasions. If you are a member of the college baseball team then you will need embroidered T-shirts for the whole team which is available with a company in Montreal in the quickest possible time. If you want the caps too they will have them ready for you.

They provide embroidered as well as iron on patches for any uniform. The crests that they make are as per international standards. Those wanting snapback cap or beanie for the summer can have one customized just for you. Every order will be ready in 24 hours and you can have the best quality since they have thirty years of experience in this profession.

If you like to have an embroidery jacket to wear with your evening wear visit Broderie.ca/en and choose the jacket with embroidery customized just for you.

© 2018 Broderies Montreal 


Author's Note

Broderies Montreal 

Broderie.ca is an Embroidered jackets located in Montreal, Canada. We offer embroidered badgesat competitive prices. We provide embroidery services on custom apparel from cap, shirts, hoodies, bags and other items. Contact us today to find out more about our services. Click here for more information


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on October 24, 2018
Last Updated on October 24, 2018

Author

Broderies Montreal 
Broderies Montreal 

montreal, Canada



About
Broderie.ca is an embroidery shop located in Montreal, Canada. more..

Writing