Not A Term Paper Mill!

Not A Term Paper Mill!

A Story by burj
"

As a writer for hire, do you accept every job that comes along or do you have definitive and concrete standards?

"
I have seen jobs posted for help with term papers. What I mean by "help" is a little more than editing a student's term paper. Specifically, there are college students who are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to have someone else write a paper for them. This practice is nothing new, but it is much more prevalent than many folks realize.
Truthfully, I could probably make a good sum of money writing term papers for the rich kids out there. In college, I usually garnered an "A" or "A-" on my papers. Yes, I did quite well and that was due to my paying attention to what the professor wanted written and being thorough with my research.  Once my research was completed, I worked very hard to produce a "jam up" paper. It was exhausting work, but personally rewarding!
So, my policy is this: write the paper yourself. Learn how to do it the right way and show some integrity and fortitude. You will be a better person for it, too, and prove to yourself that you can overcome a challenge. 
How about you? Do you accept every project that comes along or do you have certain standards in place? How you answer these questions speaks volumes about you as a writer and as a person.

© 2014 burj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on June 27, 2014
Last Updated on June 27, 2014
Tags: writing, editing, term papers, thesis, reports, technical writing, creative writing, publishing