Can Never Be

Can Never Be

A Story by BLACK DIAMOND
"

An angel and a human. Unforgivable.

"
THERE ONCE WAS A MAN THAT HAD AN ANGEL COME UPON HIM. GRANTING HIM ALMOST ANYTHING HE WANTED. IT COULD BE GOLD, SILVER, MONEY. ALMOST ANYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE. WHEN THIS MAN GAZED UPON THIS ANGEL LUST AND TEMPTATION CAME UPON HIM. HE DID NOT CARE ABOUT HEAVEN OR HELL ALL HE WANTED WAS LOVE FROM THIS ONE ANGEL. THE ANGEL TOLD THE MAN THAT IT WAS WRONG FOR AN ANGEL AND IMMORTAL BEING TO BE IN LOVE AND JUST KEPT DENYING THE THOUGHT OF THE MAN TO LOVE THE ANGEL. THE MANS LUST OVERWHELMED HIM SO HE DECIDED TO MAKE A RING THAT WOULD ENSLAVE THE ANGEL TO LOVE HIM. HE THOUGHT BUT NO THE DEVIL GAVE HIM A VISION OF THIS RING AND HAD OTHER PLANS FOR THE ANGEL AND HIM. HE HOLD THIS RING OUT TO THE ANGEL WITH THE MARKINGS OF LUST AND TEMPTATION. HE TOLD THE ANGEL IT IS FOR ALL THE GIFTS THAT YOU BESTOWED ON ME AND I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU TO GET SOMETHING IN RETURN. THE ANGEL LOOKED AT THIS RING AND TEMPTATION FOLLOWED THE ANGEL. THE ANGEL JUST COULDN'T SAY NO TO THE BEAUTIFUL RING. IT WAS NOT MADE OUT OF GOLD,SILVER, AND NOR ANY FINEST METAL ON EARTH. IT WAS JUST SIMPLY MADE OUT OF  OAK WOOD. WHEN THE ANGEL SLIPPED THE RING ON THE ANGEL THAN BECAME A OAK TREE NOT JUST ANY OAK TREE BUT THE BIGGEST OAK TREE IN THE FORREST.

© 2016 BLACK DIAMOND


Author's Note

BLACK DIAMOND
Please understand English was the worst subject in school for me. This idea is many of new ideas I have for stories. Just to let you know though I can write other things besides heaven and hell.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

For someone who isn't good at english, I could see the plot. I'm looking forward to more! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


I did understand what you wanted to express your self, indeed your English is really bad and need enhancement, I suggest you write in your language then after you finish the whole story, translated by someone expert, don't use google translate.

in general the story is great but you had to give more details about the Angel, looks, how many wings, and also about the man and the devil.

Posted 7 Years Ago


BLACK DIAMOND

7 Years Ago

thank you very much for your review. I do appreciate it. This story is just one of many that I have... read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2016
Last Updated on August 14, 2016
Tags: Angel

Author

BLACK DIAMOND
BLACK DIAMOND

Fort Smith, AR



About
Trying to become a producer I figure if I put some ideas out there of new stories and fresh ideas someone one day will fund me to make movies more..

Writing