Journal Entry: Day 2: So Unfair... Thursday, June 10, 2010

Journal Entry: Day 2: So Unfair... Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Chapter by Jason Knight
"

You're the only option, can you not see?

"
It's barely been 2 days, yet it feels like a whole new century went right pass me while I was caught in our world. Everything here seems so alien to me, a world where I know not how to live without you. I don't want to pretend to be okay, I want the world to know, but skeletons remain in my closet. If you knew it was going to be like this, would you still jump right into this? I would. For you I Will, another pretty song called "Confidence - Teddy Geiger" Listen to it~ It was a bother to get out of bed today, can you believe that? It had been 
something so mechanical before you, I rose like a machine out of an assembly line, but then after you, it was as if my wings had grown back as I floated out of bed with a smile and your image. 
I'm so cold, yet it's so hot. No, no my lips are cold. Someday, I promise you, we will look back at this as merely a memory, and the world will no longer get in between. This is the second letter I write, though it feels awkward to my hands, and my paper is getting abused by my pen... We will live in a world right by the sea, there will just be you, the sea, me, and Noelia Marie~ Our little creation. A possesion we can truly call our own. I'm sorry, I should've been there... Those tears for me should have never been shed. No one has made you cry more than me, right? Both in good and bad. Don't worry, I'm here, I'll dry that tear. I love you. The second letter, and all I can picture our your neon green eyes. Then I picture this distance and this leads to my demise. I can smile as long as I remember us. Know that in my heart, you'll always stay... Isn't that mutual? I love you~ I'm talking to myself, but I'm really talking to you.


© 2010 Jason Knight


Author's Note

Jason Knight

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Another really solid write! I actually really love that Teddy Geiger song, so I was pretty excited when I read that part. Haha. I thought that this was such a relatable chapter, and that the way you decribed the whole situation was spot on. Almost everyone can relate, as almost everyone's been there. :)
~PaperHearts

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Another one! These are awesome. I am just so in love with how you say, -I'm talking to myself, but I'm erally talking to you.-
it's powerful! Very nice, once again.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The battle to understand and to grasp love. Many open question were left in this chapter. Only test of love is that the person stays with you. I like the chapter. Very short but filled with confusion.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another really solid write! I actually really love that Teddy Geiger song, so I was pretty excited when I read that part. Haha. I thought that this was such a relatable chapter, and that the way you decribed the whole situation was spot on. Almost everyone can relate, as almost everyone's been there. :)
~PaperHearts

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this once again. You continue to dazzle me with your writing. Nice job :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

461 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 11, 2010
Last Updated on June 11, 2010


Author

Jason Knight
Jason Knight

Shippensburg, PA



About
I am art. I am alive. I am everything you dream of. I am part of all your nightmares. I am love, and I am hate. I choose life over death. I am you, I am me. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..