Aftermath Part 2

Aftermath Part 2

A Chapter by she who must not be named
"

What happens when Turtle and friends find out that Lion has ditched them??? Dun dun dun!!!!

"

    Turtle decided to gather her friends in a conference call.

    "I know you guys are trying prevent your roof from leaking, but it's useless! Let's go to Lion again, he's smart... unlike some people..."

    "Yeah, we should, but it's too deep to walk there!" Antelope whined.

    "We can always swim!!" pointed out Leopard excitedly.

    "Careful Leopard. This may be a situtation of life or death," said Zebra

    Everyone went silent as they thought of someone dieing. Turtle snapped everyone out of it with:

    "Well, before it gets to dangerous, let's go!"

    "No way, Turtle. You're not about to leave your house alone. I'm going to go right over there and you are going to swim with me!"

    "But..."

    "NO!! Don't get out of the house! At least until I get there! The rest of you are capable, so go on. Shoo!" The beeep of the phone alerted that Leopard would be starting to swim to Turtle's house. Everyone hung up, and they all, excluding Turtle, started swimming to Lion's house.

    Knock knock, thud thud.

    Turtle saw Leopard floating outside her window, and opened the door. As soon as she opened it, water started rushing in. Quickly, Turtle hopped on Leopard's back and slammed the door, before more water could go in.

    "Won't your stories get destroyed?" asked Leopard, when he started swimming.

    "Nope! They're in my shell,"

    "I see..."

    "When they got there, they saw Antelope and Zebra treading water there, frantically reading a note on Lion's cave. Turtle started reading it, once they got close enough.

    Dear whoever is smart enough to seek my help,

I have been invited to stay on an Ark, to escape the coming flood. Please, if you want to be saved, go to Ungali Tree, and you'll see people (these weird animals that can't speak our language) and animals climbing aboard. But, hurry!! At sunset of the first day of the flood, the Ark will set sail!!

Your King,

Lion

 

    "He ditched us!" yelled Antelope.

    "But, he's worried about us! Come on let's go to Ungali NOW!" cried Turtle, and they all swam to Ungali. They saw Lion about to climb aboard, when he saw them. He talked to the creature maning the doors, and left.

    "Shh... they're not going to let you guys on,"

    "SO WHY ARE WE HERE?!" screamed Zebra.

    "SHH!! They're going to hear you! There is a back entrance that no one is guarding. It's filled with food. Go, and when the Ark stops, get off as quick as you can!!" Lion swam back and boarded the Ark.

    "Let's go!!" whispered Leopard, and they quickly, but quietly, swam toward the back of the Ark. There was indeed a back entrance, and they climbed in, letting a small amount of water in. Before they closed it, they found a few bags, and filled it with rain water, so they wouldn't be thirsty, like at the drought.

    They were there for forty days, and when they stopped, they rushed out of the Ark.

    "We're ALIVE!!" shouted Zebra, happily.

    "Yes, we are alive, and that is what matters," Turtle started getting her spare papers out of her shell, and started writing the story of what happened on the Ark.

THE END!!



© 2009 she who must not be named


Author's Note

she who must not be named
That was HORRIBLE!! Corny and rushed ending (mostly because I wanted to finish it fast).
I still want reviews, but reviews DON'T have positive!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1040 Views
Added on June 9, 2009
Last Updated on June 10, 2009


Author

she who must not be named
she who must not be named

Canada



About
Name: Keep guessing!!! Age: As IF!!! I'll tell you, I'm not old enough to retire!! Why I'm here: Originally, I was here to read my friend's story, but I've decided to try writing for a change. I kin.. more..

Writing