Truly Evil

Truly Evil

A Story by she who must not be named
"

Queen Vialalin is a queen whom everyone calls evil. She agrees, and is depressed because of it. Then, something gives her a tiny bit of hope.

"

    I am the queen of a kingdom that hates me. Many oppose me and say I am evil. That is true. I hate to admit it. Whoever bothers me, I kill with my nearly invinceable magic. I want to stop, but I can't. Instinct drives me to do this. I wish to be defeated, but no. I can't. My advisors tell me what to do. I can't stop them. It is as if they rule this kingdom. Someday, they will go to far! They will face the wrath of Queen Vialalin! For now, I will let them be.

*    *    *

    The enemy is approaching near, they are starting to gain the upper hand. I pace my room, thinking about what I should do. Shoud I defend or surrender? I do not know. My mind tells me to do neither. Attack, it says. My mind is out of control, but yet, is strong. I order my advisers to attack the enemy. I look back, now. What have I done?

*   *   *

    The enemy has reached the castle. I hear fighting outside, but I will remain, locked in my room. The noises have gotten closer, right outside my door. Now, they have burst through the door. I kill them all with a single spell. I know, for certian, I am truly evil.

*   *   *

    I have won, but I feel no satisfaction. Instead, I feel dread. I need to clear my thoughts. I take a walk, and if anyone disturbs me, I kill them. Pretty soon, I see no one. I sink to the ground, and start sobbing. Sobbing because of all the evil I did. Sobbing because I have lost hope. Sobbing because of the hurt I created. Then, with my sharp ears, I hear a meow, splash and footsteps running away. I run to the lake behind me, and see a thrashing bag, sinking.

    Without thinking, I dive in and grab the bag. I could've done that with magic, but my mind was confused. I swim ashore, open the bag and take out the small, unconsious kitten. I dry her off with magic, and I cradle her gently to my room, leaving many shocked people behind.

    When I am back, I get out a basket, put a few blankets inside and place the kitten inside. I decide to name her Sarvend, after my late mother. As Sarvend stirs, I order food to be brought to my room. When it arrives, Sarvends is awake, and mewling for food. I give her some of the bread and she gobbles it up. She meows for more, I laugh, and give her the rest of the food.

    As Sarvend eats, I think. Maybe there is still hope. Maybe, just maybe, I am not truly evil.

 

THE END!!

© 2009 she who must not be named


Author's Note

she who must not be named
As always, ignore spelling errors. REVIEWWW!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It didn't have much of an "right in the action" effect, but I liked it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The story's OK~

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 11, 2009
Last Updated on June 11, 2009

Author

she who must not be named
she who must not be named

Canada



About
Name: Keep guessing!!! Age: As IF!!! I'll tell you, I'm not old enough to retire!! Why I'm here: Originally, I was here to read my friend's story, but I've decided to try writing for a change. I kin.. more..

Writing