My assault for your heart

My assault for your heart

A Poem by prnce of estonia
"

A man's offensive move to win your heart

"

Cupids’ arrow, drawn back in the bow;  soon to let fly the arrow; that is meant for thy heart. Hold still my sweet for I wish not to wound you, but savor the love that lay still in your heart. I seek your love, your heart; not as a prize or the conquest. But for the purpose of making you my world, for which is empty without you in it.

 

I seek thy kiss for the pleasure frees me from this earth, the touch of your skin to mine, brings me closer to haven. To love you with my soul, frees me from the pain of this world that chains me down. In my world you are my goddess and I your slave, but happy is I that is enslaved to your heart. To be without thy beauty and pleasure, is pain that weighs heavy on my heart. Your smile brightens my day, your kiss lifts me off my feet, to love you I am reborn with hope, that the future is yet bright and hopeful ahead.

 

We are sheep in pastures of fate, for it is not our choice to fall to each other, it is yet fate that drives us towards one another. We wish, nor want to be wounded but yet our hearts throw caution to the wind anyway. All in hopes that we find a gentle soul, that would receive are affection with kindness and reverence.

 

For without love there is nothing worth having. I dream to be consumed by our willing hearts; that we see it as our heart felt religion. Where two hearts, two thoughts, two minds, move in unison, equal to each other, in sink with each other. Separate are we, but one; not perfect alone, but together become perfection as one. Step forward my love and surrender to my assault, for it is I that has already fallen to thy beauty and to thy heart.  Truth be told, it is I that needs to be saved by you. Your surrender is my rescue.

© 2012 prnce of estonia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012

Author

prnce of estonia
prnce of estonia

chicago , IL



About
I'm just an armature writer and music composer I just want to see how my stuff is excepted more..

Writing