My quest

My quest

A Poem by prnce of estonia
"

a man's quest for finding true love

"

In shadows I speak; In the fading afternoon, it hit me one day while driving along highway #1,  driving along the coast of Cali (California) I saw the most amazing sunset, and what should have been so special so perfect, it fell short, because you weren’t there to share it with me. It made me take stock in my life. Montego bay, to half moon bay, from San Jose pear to the big red woods. I’ve seen such wonderful sites, but they all left me empty, only wanting you.

 

In your eyes is the ocean I wish to fall into, your heart is my hearts desires; to kiss thy lips frees me from my chains that hold me down on earthly plains. How do I release this pain that in bound to my heart this night, and of nights long past. Is this quest I seek an impossible task? How hard can it be to find one that is true and seeks nothing, and accepts the you, for the you that you are; Simple but complex are the answers or is it the questions?

 

What is impossible to know is when and where our hearts will choose to fall for the ones it loves. For matters of the heart is just that, matters for the heart that overrides the mind and throws logic out. I’m forced to wait for fates reply

 

Love can be a shooting star or guiding light. The shooting star, will sweep you off your feet and takes you fast and far, a journey that will never part from your heart, but a love like that burns too bright, too fast, from the start; in the end, it just burns out; leaving you with a broken heart. A guiding light is a love that builds slow and steady, it stands the test of time and it transcends beyond comprehension of the mind.

 

Great love is my task, to receive it, and hold it is my life’s quest. That candidate; is one who can enjoy the now and see past superficial looks and figures. Beauty is candy for the eyes but great love is beauty to the soul. It’s that sparkle in her eyes, and when she smiles. It’s the sweet sound of her laugh and the goose bumps you get when she kisses your lips. I seek great loves embrace, and the love that is acceptance of who you are; then the who: perceived to be.

 

Sweet beauty, I know your out there, let the winds of fate blow your heart to mine, let fate, seal what was meant to be. With you and I, entangled with our hearts, for now we are restless, in hopes that we will one day, find our other half; that will complete us. Then we two will know what joys we have been missing; we will not sorrow for what was lost, but savor for what we have found.

 

Yes,  I am absent from your present life, but still seeking you, some where in your future  If the missing is too great then close those angle eyes of yours and dream of my kiss on your lips, until I find you. I know, it is a cheep sentiment, but I swear with all my heart, and soul that I will make up the missing, once I have found you and have you safe, and secure in my arms.

 
Fall to me, and surrender to my assault from my heart; let us weave the fibers of our two hearts between our two souls, let the heat build and consume are willing hearts. Let us get lost in the embrace, let us lose track of the time. For this moment will be stamped and savored in our minds. I will hold you safe, secure in my arms and comfort your fallen heart, never to let you fall, for you have stolen mine. Let your skin rest upon mine; let us whisper the thoughts that still dance and play in our hearts and minds. Let me be your champion, let me shelter you from the rain, Let me be the comfort in your pain, let me be your equal, your partner. Let us share in our lives down life’s unknowing journey and play in the game called life. 

© 2012 prnce of estonia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012

Author

prnce of estonia
prnce of estonia

chicago , IL



About
I'm just an armature writer and music composer I just want to see how my stuff is excepted more..

Writing