Journal Entry .01

Journal Entry .01

A Story by Peach
"

thoughts and quarries of a wandering mind. pretending to be what it could.

"
Thursday September 26, 2013
The corridors are empty, they almost let out a cry in their silence asking for a sound to be made. I am alone. Left to silently discuss with myself of the day's ventures that have yet to be foretold. Within my own unspoken dialogue a lonely piano begins to play. Another soul left behind in the morning dew, awaiting for a voice to accompany. My voice remains unheard. 
Together we are not alone, yet we neglect to acknowledge each other's presence. So, together we play. A song of a journey we both yearn to take. 
It is a song of promises made, of questions longing to be answered.
Crescendo. 
It is a song that takes you down the path you were fortunate enough to discover before anyone else, and because of that the song is yours. 
Fade into...
Rightfully. 
I don't look like myself today, so I understand if you do not recognize me...But it's good to see you again. Our fingers intertwine, the piano player's and mine. Together we play our song. 
~Goodmorning

© 2019 Peach


Author's Note

Peach
A simple, poem like, journal entry. Not sure how it would turn out, but here it is, after my two year "hiatus" :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Goodmorning back..." hiding in plain sight is such a simple thing to do...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
1 Review
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on February 22, 2019

Author

Peach
Peach

MI



About
My laughter brought the love I never believed I deserved. more..

Writing
Our Love Story Our Love Story

A Poem by Peach


Grey Grey

A Poem by Peach