My Goddess

My Goddess

A Poem by casablancavic
"

It's about the most beautiful woman who ever breathed the air and ever walked on Earth.

"

Who was my Goddess?

My Goddess was Katherine.

She will be the ONLY person to ever hold that title.

My Goddess put a smile on my face once - which never disappeared until the day she died.

My Goddess made me appreciate her for everything she was, everything she did and everything she said.

My Goddess is unmatched by any woman on this earth.

My Goddess - any other word would be unjustified.

She is more than beautiful, loving and intelligent.

She is more than the best adjectives, nouns or verbs can describe.

Even the term Goddess is not adequate to do her justice, but it is the only word that even comes close.

My Goddess is the life I had a glimpse of knowing and appreciated every second.

Unfortuneately, My Goddess died and years later still upsets me deeply.

 

My heart is torn to shreds everyday and nothing else comes anywhere to mending it.

I worshipped her for everthing she was and wasn't. Her triumphs and her failures.

To this day, nobody else can match her by any standard.

 

All the women in the world combined do not even amount to a fraction of her.

That is who my Goddess is.

I would have loved to grow old and see the world rot away with her beside me.

I would have loved to experience a longer life and to see us through every conceiveable problem - but we never did.


So who is my Goddess? One person asked.

If by now you haven't figured that out...I'm sorry.

My Goddess is everything that one should have.

I wish she was still alive; as I think about her 99 percent of my daily life.

She consumes my every thought and every waking moment.

When she died, life went to s**t.

However I more than enjoyed every moment and every second that we were together and will cherish those times always.


KATHERINE - I will always love you and though I will never be with you again, you have never left me.

 

Beyond this life...beyond time...beyond the furthest reaches into the void...you will me missed, you will be loved and you will be worshiped.

I want the world to know this - that she was the most beautiful thing that ever lived on this planet and when she left it, everything else just faded because she brought it to life.

 

Life fails to exist without her.

 

Katherine - these words lay mere to how I really feel.

 

I go on everyday looking forward to my death, so that I don't have to live without you on this earth.

© 2008 casablancavic


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on November 10, 2008
Last Updated on November 10, 2008

Author

casablancavic
casablancavic

Vancouver, Canada



Writing