Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by gypsy.soul

His hand resting on my curve as we lay together side by side slowly grazes my skin. My leg is bent over his and my head is lying on his chest, my fingers gently touching his skin. I listen to his heartbeat, like it's a pretty song- the ones with the pianos, cellos, and drums. All of them are working together to make his heartbeat song ring out through my eardrums and unto my bloodstream. Our eyes are too heavy to open, so we both allow them to stay shut. Suddenly, I feel his lips softly touch the top of my head and a big smile plays it's way to my lips. I look up at him just as he looks down at me and we let our lips meet to whisper each other "good-night". 
"I love you baby girl", he softly whispers to me.
"I love you too, my love, forever and always."I fall asleep almost immediately after putting my head back on his chest. Our eyes closed, our minds asleep, but out hearts are dancing together to the same beat. 
The world fades away around us in a blur. Under the blankets, his arms keep me warm, like a house. His arms are more of a home than any house could ever be. We just keep laying there, peacefully asleep, and with each moment that passes by, we continuously continue to fall more deeply in love. 


© 2017 gypsy.soul


Author's Note

gypsy.soul
This is a prologue, meant to draw interest into the story, and based on this, there is not very much information given- but I did that on purpose. If you only read this, you would be able to imagine the different ways that these lovers met or who they are, etc. Please tell me how this is, so I can make revisions to it and make it better, also taking story line suggestions!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

gypsy.soul
gypsy.soul

-, AR



About
I believe that everyone has a voice. And I also believe that everyone's voice needs to be heard. YOUR ideas and YOUR words need to be heard by someone daily. You never know what people are going throu.. more..

Writing