WHY

WHY

A Story by Justin

What is Bullying?
Bullying is anything that is meant to harm someone or a group of people. It can be a simple is writing a note about someone that ends up being passed around and them getting laugh at. Cyber-bullying is one of the most common forms of bullying out their now. It is scary now what young kids put online about each other. It gets to point where it becomes nasty. I don't understand why people have to post something hurtful like that online. There is a difference between joking around and down right bullying. Joking around has a point where it just isn't funny anymore, but bullying goes extremely far.
It is sad to see young kids taking their lives do to being bullying. It isn't right and needs to stop. I fear it is going to get worse as time goes along, which is extremely sad.
Ever since I was younger, I have been the victim of bullying. It started when I was really young. Through out elementary school go through high school. I was made fun of because I was different and didn't do many of the things that my peers were doing at that time. I couldn't go a day without being bullied. Sometimes I wanted to skip school and stay home because I was afraid the bullying was going to get worse and worse. I loved school. I was one of the top students in my class but hated school due to being bullied. 
The bullying would most of the time be words. The bullies would call me stupid, buck tooth beaver, and so on. Those are just a couple of words that I was called. It hurt because I wanted to be liked by people and wanted to have friends, but wasn't able due to being bullied. Sometimes I could believe those words, which made everything worse and worse.
I am not a perfect angel. I have gone too far on joking and have hurt people. I have really felt bad about it because I don't like to hurt people. I have learned from my mistakes and moved on.
Bullies forget there is someone bigger, badder, stronger, and so on out there that will not put up with their nonsense.

Thanks for listening. Hope you guys like it.

© 2014 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Literally love this! Super true and real.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wow! You are incredibly special for being able to come me out of this with your head still held high.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) you cant lie about anything like this :)
Yeah, you go Justin, you tell 'em

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks laura :) :)
I have never been bullied, but people at high school used to call me "The note freak" because I would give people notes about whatever God would put in my heart. There were few that thanked me for them, but others just made fun of me. But it wasn't that bad though, I did lose my four friends for I lacked in confidence and didn't really truly opened up to them.

Nicely done!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks for commenting on it and i agree with you
I love it! Its a topic I like reading about because this is sorta what's been going on with for the past 2 years.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) being bullied sucks but i believe that bully victims always come out on top
Well spoken I as well was a victim. To bullying

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) it sucks but i believe bully victims can prevail
Charlie

9 Years Ago

Well I did overcome it somewhat now I support people who been bullied
Justin

9 Years Ago

that is awesome that u did, congrats
I didn't speak English when I started school in Canada so...
Yeah, I got picked on a lot. Never want to go back there.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

that is really sad that you got picked on :( people can be jerks
Matching Socks

9 Years Ago

Yeah... It happens. I'm over it.
Justin

9 Years Ago

yup it sucks
This defiantly rings truth. I too, was bullied in telemetry, middle and some of high school.Kids are cruel. Because I never dated girls started mean rumors that I was a different sexuality then what I really was. It became harder to make friends in high school because no other girls would go near me, thinking I'd hit on them. Then I met a friend who also had rumors started about her, saying she was pregnant. She and I became best friends and told everyone that I knocked her up. Soon the rumors were something to laugh at and not to be feared. If you take away the bullies power to humiliate you then they have nothing and it only makes you stronger. I love your synopsis on bulling, this is a really good piece. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) it is something like me and you and other people have to deal with, it really sucks .. read more
Girl With A Pen

9 Years Ago

No, you are right. It wont ever heal, but these scars are reminders that we will never become like t.. read more
Justin

9 Years Ago

yup i agree with you, i think by having really good friends like you helps the scars not as painful!.. read more
I completely agree, except for one thing. Bullies don't forget that there is someone badder out there, they forget that there's someone better.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

10 Years Ago

yup i agree with you, but bullying is an issue that is going to take many of years to stop
Erin Winter

10 Years Ago

I doubt it will ever stop, only change.
Justin

10 Years Ago

yup i agree with, all we can do is do our best to change it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2014
Last Updated on March 12, 2014

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Justin


Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Choice Choice

A Poem by priya


Silent W***e Silent W***e

A Poem by KWP


Beauty Beauty

A Story by Justin