Beauty

Beauty

A Story by Justin

What is beauty? It is a question that has many answers too it. It is a something that comes in many shapes, forms, and so on. 
I have many views on beauty. I believe beauty is within a person. If a person has character, pride, respect, and things like that, to me that is what makes someone beautiful. They are an overall a great person. They might not be the best looking on the outside but within they are beautiful. That is to me what counts is within instead of what is on the outside. 
It is rare to find someone who is both beautiful in the inside and outside. They are what I call a diamond in the rough. They are hard to find but once they are found it is amazing. They have beauty inside and outside. 

I find beauty in things that many people might not find beautiful. Example is old things. Old things have a story behind them. They have been through many things, which makes them beautiful.

I also find beauty in sceneries. They are amazing to look at and also tell stories about the place that they are in. I think the leaves in the fall are beautiful. They are different colors and it makes the whole season of fall beautiful. I also think snow on the mountains is beautiful. The snow is nice and peaceful.

Overall, beauty comes in different forms.

Thanks.

© 2014 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Justin, so true beauty inside and out. I know a few. I'm a nature girl and find beauty is so, so many things. Cows ants, ants, frogs, beatles, spiders, the grass; I see a lot out here in the woods. I hope you will continue with your education. Like a dandelion, those kids need you to care. Look at things on the grass below. Nature is phenomenal. The lizards here are amazing. They get used to you - hey, I'm probably going on too long. Keep writing. Describe to me what a person - the diamond is. I want to know. They are everywhere; they just don't know. Hey, you've inspired me!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) everyone sees beauty in something :)



Reviews

you can only find beauty within those with true pure hearts. Be aware of this and it will bring you hope to finding someone with a heart with the most purity that turns out to be the most beautiful of all. :) nice work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) i believe everything has beauty in it, it might be hard to find but it is there
Hi Justin :)
I couldn't agree more with you on this.
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. We all have our own ideas of what is beautiful. You sum this up really well in your short write.
Nicely done! Kindest regards, Debra :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks debra :) everything has some sort of beauty in it :)
Please send me your email address. There is a picture I want to share with you. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks ::) :) :)
I find beauty in things that many people might not find beautiful. Example is old things. Old things have a story behind them. They have been through many things, which makes them beautiful

I love that part because I highly agree. Old things are beautiful, mainly because of the story behind them. The only thing I would change to make your message come across longer is find different words to use than "things". It felt awkward the first time you said it and by the third with in three sentences it just didn't sound nice. I agree with the point, but think you can do better with the diction :P

Posted 8 Years Ago


Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) beauty is in everything, but you have to look really hard :)
I really liked this, i agree!! i think once you see the inner beauty in someone, it makes you realize how beautiful they really are on the outside also!:D

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is a great piece of writing. Your work is awesome! You're right, beauty does come in different sizes and shapes and someone may look ugly on the outside, but how do you know how beautfiul they are in the inside? You never know how someone really is, until you talk or actually sit down and discuss things with them. You never know, they could be someone you have many things in common with. Someone that could be your best friend. Trust me I've had that happen to me, but it really wasn't off of beauty. I actually didn't even like her in the beginning, until we started talking. She was on of the most important people in my lives. Just know, that you never know, until you try, right?

Posted 9 Years Ago


I love the way you view beauty. You did a great job on the piece. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


A very refreshing perspective you have.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) :) :)
Beauty comes in different forms....very true! I like the way you've approached the topic. However, I would have liked it better, if it were a little longer. Like why are they rough diamonds, or you could give a few examples of things that are always thought of as ugly or unattractive like dandelions or ostriches, and how even they can be deemed as pretty.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) i like having a different approach to things then other ppl :)
This is so sweet Justin. It' s not every day when I run across men, or women for that matter, with these views. It's very refreshing. :)



Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks for commenting on it :) :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

924 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 6, 2014
Last Updated on August 6, 2014

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Justin


Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


LOOK DEEP LOOK DEEP

A Poem by Justin


Aris Aris

A Poem by Tate Morgan