VICTIM SAVING THE BULLY

VICTIM SAVING THE BULLY

A Story by Justin
"

The victim is doing something awesome.

"
There was a kid named Erik. Erik was extremely nerdy. He was very smart. Erik came from a great home. Everyone in his family was successful. His dad was the president of the local bank. His mom was owner of a company called Education Plus. The company provided everything that people in the education field at all fields needed. His older sister was a teacher at the local elementary. 
In school, Erik felt like a prisoner because he picked on by everyone. All the social groups were jerks to him. He was never invited to any social functions. It made him sad, but Erik was ready to get out of high school and prove everyone wrong by being something great. 
Once Erik graduated high school, which he graduated with honors. He went on to college and found out the landscape of college was a lot better then what it was in high school. Erik attended University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY. He got his bachelors in Biology and went on to medical school at a college Mayo Medical School in Rochester, MN.
While attending medical school, he met a girl named Layla. Layla was a teacher at a local high school. They just started talking and it lead to many other things. Erik graduated from Mayo Medical School and became an ER doctor. He also married Layla. 
They moved Baltimore and Erik got a job at John Hopkins, where he would be an ER doctor. They lived very humbly. Erik and Layla didn't think they were better then anyone. They lived in a nice house and had nice things. 
They also had two kids named Mya and Robot. 
One day, when Erik was working, it was a pretty normal shift saving people but it is also different. The Emts rushed a guy into the ER. Erik went to work when he saw the guy, he thought to himself I know him. It happened to be Paul Jefferson, who Erik went to high school with and was a jerk to him, but Erik didn't let his emotions get the best of him. He did his job the way he had to. Erik had to help Paul save alive. Paul was in a really bad car accident, it was extremely fatal. They had to take Paul straight into surgery. Erik performed the surgery successfully. After the surgery, Paul was sent to a private room.
When Erik got home from work, Layla knew something was wrong. Layla asked what was wrong and Erik said nothing is wrong. Erik kissed her and the kids and went straight to bed. After Layla put the kids to bed, she went to the bed and laid right next to him. Erik told her that he operated on Paul Jefferson, who was a jerk to him in high school. He said he had to hold all his emotion in and do his job. Layla was proud of him and that he did the right thing.
The next day at work, Erik went to check up on Paul. Erik says to Paul, "You probably don't remember me." Paul replies back,"I think I know who you are." Erik replies back,"You were a jerk to me in school." Then Paul remembers and replies back "You are Erik. I was a jerk to you. I am sorry for that. I was trying to fit in with the crowd. Thanks for saving my life." Erik replies back,"Your welcome. It is part of the jobs." Then Erik leaves the room.

© 2014 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is simple but gives out a great message. Bullying is one of the worst thing born out of human race. Just because someone is not the way everyone wants is no reason they should be made feel worthless.
We all need each other even if we are thin, fat, tall, short, nerdy etc etc. Just like Paul needed Erik. Sometimes people are not even able to make it as long as Erik. They give up because they have been strong for too long. I just hope all this stops and we stay together as humans and nothing else. Our characteristics shouldn't matter.
Great job at writing this :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) people who bully people have something wrong with them
GoGo Tamago

8 Years Ago

I was bullied. Has that happened to you too? mine was cyber and physical in high school.
Justin

8 Years Ago

yup it has, physical and mental :(



Reviews

I think you have something good going for you here. It is simple and has a great message. It is very clear and easy to understand. Good Job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) sometimes it is better to keep things simple :)
Harley Sapphire

8 Years Ago

Yes definitely! I love your work because it is simple, yet beautiful, poetic and strong!
Justin

8 Years Ago

thanks :) :) i do my best too, whenever i write on here, i feel like i am on a writing planet :)
It is a good story, the dialogue however is a bit lacking and it feels kind of like the story was sped through a bit, but I do like the message and the meaning behind the story

Posted 9 Years Ago


Good story. Reminds me of the movie, "Crash." There is a sequence where a woman is felt up by an officer in an unnecessary search. Later this officer tries to save her life in an auto collision by pulling her from the car and she screams - not wanting him to put a hand on her again - even though her life is at stake.

Never forget what misdeeds you did in the past - because if you don't, someone else will.


Posted 9 Years Ago


One of the most effective means to end the cycle of bullying or cruelty is to respond it with kindness and not revenge. Very timely and relevant message.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) kindness is the best revenge
quaint story, and your message reads loud and clear.

-Dream

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) it tells a hidden message :)
I like this story it sends a positive vibe of forgiving and not letting your personal emotionals get the better of you. What a fantastic write, Justin. :-))

Kaze~

Posted 9 Years Ago


Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :) :) i tried to remain in the middle
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

9 Years Ago

Anytime. :-)))))
I read this. I am sorry to say I cannot comment on it, but that is not saying anything. Unless saying that you read something is saying that or something.

Actually though, second thought, if there is anything called rational, this above writing would be that.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this story.
Erik was ready to get out of high school and prove everyone wrong by being something great.

^That is the way that I used to think back in High School.

Forgives is a powerful thing! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) :)
The Black Warrior

9 Years Ago

My pleasure, I actually read your other stories as well.. I'll give you my feedback!
This is simple but gives out a great message. Bullying is one of the worst thing born out of human race. Just because someone is not the way everyone wants is no reason they should be made feel worthless.
We all need each other even if we are thin, fat, tall, short, nerdy etc etc. Just like Paul needed Erik. Sometimes people are not even able to make it as long as Erik. They give up because they have been strong for too long. I just hope all this stops and we stay together as humans and nothing else. Our characteristics shouldn't matter.
Great job at writing this :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

9 Years Ago

thanks :) people who bully people have something wrong with them
GoGo Tamago

8 Years Ago

I was bullied. Has that happened to you too? mine was cyber and physical in high school.
Justin

8 Years Ago

yup it has, physical and mental :(
I liked reading it and I love how Eric forgives Paul at the end.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

588 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 12, 2014
Tags: bullying, saving

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Justin


Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


LOVING LOVING

A Story by Justin


Destiny Destiny

A Poem by ANTO


RAIN, RAIN RAIN, RAIN

A Poem by Justin