POISON

POISON

A Story by Justin
"

Taking advantage of a person

"

Why did you take advantage of me?e

Was I not good enough for you?

Did you love me for just my money?

Was this a little game, so you don't have to face reality?

Was it something that you had planned to do?

Was I an easy target for you bc I left sorry for you?


             You took advantage of me. I almost lost everything bc of you like my friends, family, money, and so on.  You made me do things that I wont normally do because you were able to talk me into them. You tried to shape of the person, who was like you instead of accepting me for me. You didn't like the fact that I was different. You wanted me to be someone who I wasn't. I aint a country boy or anything like that. I am a person who is different. You didn't like the fact I didn't want to have kids right away bc you thought u were ready for them. You also didn't like the fact that I liked harry potter and pokemon. You thought that stuff for kids.

         You wanted me to spend all my money on you instead of myself. I almost had to work two jobs to make sure that we were able to have enough money to pay the bills. You never kept you side of the deal. You wanted me to pay for everything so you could send all your money on yourself and your family but when I wanted to spend money of myself or wanted to get something I really wanted you would get upset.

         You made me turn my back on the person, who were always here for me. I am surprised that they stuck around. That is one of the most selfish thing a person could do to someone.

          You took advantage of my kindness and all the good qualities that make me. You knew that I wont say no to you.

           Thanks for almost taking everything that I worked hard for bc you didn't want to work for anything.

© 2017 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is really good! And truthfully? From the sounds of it...you sound like you're much better off without that girl... I know how you feel. And it's horrendous when we go through such things...but it makes us realize what we want - and what we don't want.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

6 Years Ago

Thanks for reading it, that is life we all go through ups and downs, sometimes those downs take more.. read more



Reviews

yeah i felt a lot of emotion reading this...

i love the beginning part, it was a great opening caught my attention right away. sometimes people take advantage of us and they are blind to see that they are doing so..

great read!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

6 Years Ago

thanks :) :) sometimes emotions have to come out in writing instead of speaking them and letting bad.. read more
This is really good! And truthfully? From the sounds of it...you sound like you're much better off without that girl... I know how you feel. And it's horrendous when we go through such things...but it makes us realize what we want - and what we don't want.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

6 Years Ago

Thanks for reading it, that is life we all go through ups and downs, sometimes those downs take more.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

574 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Justin


Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin