lonely

lonely

A Story by Justin
"

this is about being lonely

"

        Being lonely is something I am use too. It has it is positives but it is also has its negatives. Positives is I am able to gather my thoughts and focus on myself. I can do what I want  and all that stuff.

         The negative side is that there isn't anyone to hear my ideas and what I am thinking. I am a very talkative person. I like to talk about rather it is politics, which is a subject, which leads to lots of debates and all that stuff or something that I am comfortable like sports.

          Everyone needs that person, who they can turn to and talk to regardless of what time day it is, unless that person is busy. Just someone who cares about what the other person thinks and says. They both might have different ideas about things but they can come to an agreement and respect the others views and thoughts.

          Sometimes I will sit my apartment and it is quiet. like it is dead quiet, u cant hear a pin drop or anything like that. It is nice coming home from work but it gets lonely. I do go to the gym and other places and interact with other ppl.

           It is nice to have that person, who I can talk too about things!!!

         Thanks for listening

© 2017 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a person who has been alone for nearly 4 years, I relate to this one all too well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts in this way. It is bittersweet to know that others understand the beauty and pain of what it means to be alone.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I enjoyed reading this. It is very relatable. Like you said, there are positives and negatives and that’s exactly what being lonely is like.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This story is very relatable. I know what it's like to be alone and without anyone to talk to. It's important to have some alone time (it's where we get to know ourselves and think about our experiences), but too much of it can really make a person lonely and depressed. Having that special person to talk to can completely change everything. I'm wishing you luck, Justin.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Very relatable. Having some alone time is good, but too much can be depressing and oppressive. And having that one person you can always talk to can make life exponentially more tolerable.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Justin

6 Years Ago

thanks :) :) i have u here to talk too whnever you arent busy!!!!
Seems like you need to find that person then to talk to you. Best of luck

Posted 6 Years Ago


Justin

6 Years Ago

Thanks :) I have other work on here which u might like :)
I think this a piece many will be able to relate too. Feelings of loneliness in the present or past. We all need people in our life to fill that void whether it is a friend or lover. Keep writing ....Express, release, seek, and find. Wishing you the best, especially this holiday season.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Justin

6 Years Ago

Thanks, it was one of those stories that just came to my head, if I didnt put it down I was going to.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2017
Last Updated on November 30, 2017

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Story by Justin


Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin