SURPRISE

SURPRISE

A Story by Justin
"

This is about a few weeks ago that my ex came to my door at 11 o clock at night

"
It was a friday night, I was about to go to bed, bc i had to work the next morning, all of a sudden I heard a knock at my door!!! I was like who the hell knocks at someones door at 11 o clock at night!!!! The only time I come home at that time is if I have went out. When I looked out said, it happened to be poison. I am like why are you here. In my mind it is rude and second of all you never talk to me at work, not even a hello or anything like that. Poison started giving me this sad story and all that trash. She said, "I know that you dont want me here." That is pretty obvious because we barely talk, and whenever we do, it is all negative. I didnt even let her in. I pointed poison in the direction to leave!!!! 
A few days later, I was working and I was ringing her up at the register and she didnt even speak. She was on here dam phone like a rude a*s person!!!!!

© 2018 Justin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It can be hard sometimes when people from our past suddenly reappear. It's best to stay focused on the here and now, instead of our past, even though it isn't always easy.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Justin

6 Years Ago

Thanks Hannah 😉 moving on isn't the easiest, instead of always feeling sorry for yourself and all.. read more
there is a lot of rude people in the world, I've gotten used to that. Some are just mean too, and some are like poison.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Justin

6 Years Ago

Thanks :) I am use to rude ppl too 😞
It's a great start for a story, and the plot is interesting, seeing that you took it from a real life event that happened.
I do however think, that you should improve on the grammar, and perhaps have paragraphs when changing dialogue. You should also try going into more detail about the event, and take it a little slow.
Otherwise, it's great.



Posted 6 Years Ago


Justin

6 Years Ago

thanks :) it sometimes hard to go into detail about that kinda of stuff, i just put it out there!!!
skiiish367

6 Years Ago

That's kinda what I like about your writing though. It's pretty raw, and that makes it unique. :)
Justin

6 Years Ago

thanks, it is raw which is the best instead of doing editing and all that stuff

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2018
Last Updated on January 4, 2018

Author

Justin
Justin

WV



About
I enjoy writing, It is like a save haven. more..

Writing
Self Self

A Poem by Justin


penpals penpals

A Story by Justin


lonely lonely

A Story by Justin