No Going Back On This On

No Going Back On This On

A Chapter by Toasty (Erin)

Three days later I get a letter from B.E.F.A. in the mail with it’s seal at the front, a blue curled up fist thrust into the air and the barrier around it is black. The larger envelope itself is bright red, with my name printed on it in black bold lettering.

I bring it inside and Brenda and Luke sit there with curiosity in their eyes.

“Bren, Luke. This envelope is the Ok to start our new life.” I say with a smile.

Brenda smiles and Luke nods.

Lately Luke hasn’t been the hyper smiling Luke I know, he is still damaged by the whole ordeal on T.V with out parents, Brenda didn’t see all of it and now more of her is showing. After what happened she came more out of her shell and is willing to make change.

“Can we see you open it?” Luke asks quietly.

I look down at him “Of course, you’re part of this too.”

We head the to kitchen table and I feel a shiver rip through me, this room had the most memories of them all.

We sit where we usually sit and the two cold empty spaces are still empty and cold. Sometimes I think it was all a dream but when I wake up and not see them I know they are gone.

“Open it Hun Hun.” Brenda smiles.

“Ok ok, relax Bren.” I assure.

I look over at Luke who has a small smile pecked on his lips, he is excited as well.

I carefully open the envelope and pull out three prices of paper with writing all over it. And another smaller piece of paper. I lay all three of them on the table top. I over look them as the twins look at my with anticipation.

“All three of us are going to be going to B.E.F.A.” I smile.

“You mean that bad group that hurts everyone?” Luke questions.

“Their not bad, trust me. I’ve met their youth leader and she is nice and she said the whole group is nice and are willing to protect us.” I assure.

“Then who hurt mommy and daddy!” Brenda yelps.

“Uncle John, he hurt them to hurt B.E.F.A as well.” I confess.

Brenda looks like she has seen a ghost “R.. Really Hun Hun?”

“Sadly yes Bren.” I say with a sigh.

“When do we leave our home?” Luke asks.

I scan the paper of my form “In three days we leave, remember not to tell anyone where we are, not yet.”

They both nod in agreement.

“Can you two go up stairs I have to do some things.” I ask.

The nod again and go up stairs.

I tap my fingers against the table like I’ve done for when I’m thinking.

This feels so real now, we are actually going to Beefs.

I grab the smaller piece of paper, isn’t typed out like the acceptance letters it’s hand written.

I look around and start to read it.

Dear Hunter,

We know who you are, you know who we are.

Don’t worry, what Kat has said about you has won us over. We will keep you and your siblings safe. You must do us a favour in return, you have to cut off all ties with your uncle. If you do not complete this task we will have to re think our decision. I know this may be a hard task but this is the only way we can make sure you won’t spill our secrets to him. This is not only for you, it’s for the fate of your “New Family” B.E.F.A..

Thank you very much

Leader of B.E.F.A

Kendall Sheppard

P. S. I know you like Kat, she likes you. It’s kind of obvious.

I set the letter down and look at it. It’s not too hard to cut off all ties with him. He killed my parents and technically forced me to join B.E.F.A after what happened.

It won’t be hard, unless I slip then I am as dead as my parents.

I get up and stack the papers and slip them back in the envelope. Better now than later.

I put on my shoes and jacket.

“I’ll be back in a bit, don’t do anything bad while I’m gone you two!” I call from the door.

I lock the door and start walking. Part of me isn’t afraid while the other part is asking myself why the hell I did this, I could’ve lived my life a lie and kill those who I don’t want to die.

“Hey Hunter, come here baby.” Some girl comes over to me and wraps my arms around my waist.

I look down it’s Megan and her blond hair and pink clothes, her father is the C.E.O of some rich company.

“What do you want?” I growl.

I have to start developing B.E.F.A habits.

“Oh nothing but when we graduate we are getting married, your uncle chose you for me. It’s fantastic.” She gushes.

I push her away “Actually I’m not going to be marrying you, I already got a girl.”

“Who?” She asks with envy in her voice.

“Starts with K.” I smirk and walk away.

This may sounds bad but finally shutting her up felt good, I won’t be pure evil but I won’t be a goodie two shoes either.

I’ll be a bit of both now.



© 2012 Toasty (Erin)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on March 20, 2012
Tags: Rebel, Story, Fiction


Author

Toasty (Erin)
Toasty (Erin)

Canada



About
I am a young writer who spends too much tim with books and notebooks. I love to read and write, I can write a short story in uncer a day and I can finish off a book in under 24 hours if I stayed up lo.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Toasty (Erin)


Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Toasty (Erin)