Colors of Darkness

Colors of Darkness

A Book by Niko Timmy
"

Glinda Prater has always had a normal life,nothing out of the ordinary.But when she finds out her best friends, Liam and Kaylee, are hiding the biggest secret from her, will her life ever be the same?

"

© 2011 Niko Timmy


Author's Note

Niko Timmy
I'm planning on going all the way with this book, writing it until the very last page. Please tell me what you think, it really means a lot.

Since they won't let me go over 200 characters in the description, here's a better one: Glinda Prater has always lived a normal life, her best friend Liam successfully being a part of that, and her friend Kaylee. She's known both of them for six years, they've never kept one secret from her. But what happens when Liam exposes who he really is? And not just Liam, but Kaylee as well. And who would have guessed Glinda played a huge part in their crazy, colorful world?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

406 Views
Added on September 22, 2011
Last Updated on December 29, 2011
Tags: color, normal, shadows, darkness and light

Author

Niko Timmy
Niko Timmy

A Place Called Awesome



About
Hello, I'm Niko Timmy, I'm a girl, and I love to write. Writing is probably my most consistent hobby and one that I want to take up a career in. I also love to draw, sing, play softball, and read. I d.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Niko Timmy


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Niko Timmy